11. The Day After

*Slight 🍋 warning*

December 2, 2020

A whole fifteen hours had passed and Momo still could not believe that she had sex with Shouto Todoroki. It was a dream come true. Never did she think that she would go this far with him, especially considering how different they were, or rather, how different she thought they were. The two had been dating for about two months now and they were totally in love with each other. They were damn near inseparable, according to their peers. Momo always stayed around for Shouto's basketball practice, so the only thing keeping them apart at all during the day was their different class schedules.

First period had just ended and Momo's friends noticed that she was acting... weird. She was usually very focused and rarely showed any signs of affection towards Shouto during that class. Today, however, her focus was clearly thrown off and she kept glancing over at him and smiling. She was also a bit more touchy

Jirou had a feeling she knew the reason behind her friend's strange behavior. After all, she had gone through the phase with Kaminari last year. She was able to control herself better, however. In fact, it should come to no surprise that it was actually Kaminari that acted strangely after their first time. Truthfully, he's kind of a sub, which Jirou either finds super cute or super annoying, depending on her mood.

"Something you wanna tell us, Yaomomo~?" Kendou asked.

"W-What?" Momo confusingly asked.

"You've been acting weird," Ochaco pointed out. "Like... all class."

Momo knew she had been caught. She wasn't going to try to pretend like she didn't know what they were talking about. They'd only keep bothering her if she lied. 

"I-"

She stopped all of a sudden, blushing hard as she felt someone's hand on her rear. Shouto...

"Hey, sexy," he greeted, smirking and pulling Momo towards him. The girls were feeling the secondhand embarrassment as Shouto held his girlfriend in his arms. "Hi, Kyouka."

"Hi, Todoroki."

"Wait, why her specifically?" Ochaco asked.

"'Cause I know her," Shouto replied. 

"Don't you know me too?"

"Not as well as I know Kyouka. See? We're even on a first name basis."

"But you've known me since freshman year, right?"

"True, but Kyouka is literally dating one of my teammates. When they first started, I found myself third wheeling a lot of their dates because Denki was too nervous to go with her alone."

"Ugh, thank God those days are over," Jirou chimed in. "He was such an annoying pansy..."

"Amen to that," Kendou laughed.

"Maybe you should start dating Izuku," Shouto suggested.

Ochaco became red-faced at the thought. It wasn't a secret to anyone (except Midoriya) that she had feelings for Yuuei's star point guard; feelings that started way back on the first day of ninth grade.

"Y-You start... dating him..." Ochaco stuttered embarrassingly.

"Weak comeback. Also, I'm not gay, Shouto clarified as he lightly squeezed his girlfriend.

"What if... he is and he doesn't have any interest in me, huh?"

"That couldn't be," Momo answered. "He blushed profusely at the sight of me in a sports bra."