•Ch.10•

2 weeks later....
DING DONG!
My mom went to go open the door. I heared footsteps running towards the kitchen. I smiled once I seen Jordan. He ran into my Arms and hugged. He imidiatly frowned once he realized I wasn't Gem. "What?" I said starting to laugh! "Where's Gem?" "She went out with her boyfriend." I responded. he sighed. "De'Andre can we go know?" he said walking out of the kitchen.

i started laughing. "Jordan you cant just leave cuz she is not here. don't you want to spemd time with me?" i said fake poutoing. "fine ill stay...only cuz your the second cutest twin" he said. "There is only two of us" I said in a duh tone. "Exactly" he said grabbing a hand full of my chips. I kissed my teeth at him. "De'Andre get your brother" I said throwing a handful of chips at Jordan as he tried to dodge it.

"CHLO CHLO!" De'Andre yelled walking in the kitchen. "DEE DEE" i yelled imitating him. He sat across from me. "So what are we doing today?" He asked. i was about to talk when I looked down at my phone to see if chase texted me back.

"Who is it?" He asked. "It's just chase. He dosent text or call me no moree" i responded. He scoffed "you're still with that clown?" I raised my eyebrows. "Clown?" I asked. "Yes clown and you know exactly why." He said grabbing the bowl of chips that was sitting informer of me. i sighed knowing exactly where this was going. "CHLOE I'm serious I saw him making out with an other girl.--I don't know who though. You shouldn't be with someone who doesn't treat you right. and--"

"De'Andre ENOUGH!" I snapped at him. "Do you have proof?" I asked. He shook his head. He was about to talk but I interrupted him. "Exactly. No proof than I don't believe you. So shutup and lets get off this subject!"

"CHLOE I'm just trying to do what's best for you. Because I care a lot about you." He says in a serious tone. "Well-" he interrupted me. "no CHLOE listen. I've been friends with you for a while and I'm not trying to see someone else brainwash you thinking that he is a good boyfriend." He continued. "But-" he started against.

"Chloe all I'm saying is-". " DAMN De'Andre why do you care so much it's not like your my boyfriend!" I blurted out. I instantly felt bad once THOES words came out of my mouth. He clenched jaw. "You're right, but if I was I'd treat you better than any of these cowards!" He Said getting up."why are you getting so angry?"

"De'Andre where are you going?" I asked. "Aye yo Jordan we out" he grabbed his Keyes off the table and left. I sat there staring at the wall with a blank expression on my face.
-------
I woke up and headed to my bathroom. I really don't even feel like going to school. After taking a shower I slip on some bright yellow jeans, a white T-shirt and a black oversized sweater.

I grab my light brown uggs and put them on. After that I pulled my hair up into a high bun and sighed. I really hate arguing with De'Andre but sometimes he exaggerates.

---------

AT LUNCH
I didn't sit at our usual table today I sat alone with Gem. She got comfortable on her seat and sat her Wendy's salad in front of her. I sucked my teeth "so you didn't get me one?" I asked. She looked at me and sucked her teeth also.

"i did bring you some ugly. But kiss your teeth next time and immA knock them in" she said. I smiled as she slid the salad closer to me. "Come to mama" I said with a grin as I opened the salad. "So wassup?" I asked. She ripped the salad dressing open and spread on her salad. "What happened to Chase? You guys barley hang out anymore"

I shrugged my shoulders. "We are still dating" I took the fork and shoved salad in my mouth. "Oh That is so attractive" she said in a sarcastic tone. "Shutup I'm hungry!" "Are you guys actually dating?" She asked. I nodded.

"Well it doesn't seem like it" she mumbled loud enough for me to hear her. " what is that supposed to mean?" I asked with a frown. "Nothing, just. You guys don't hang out as much anymore ." I sighed. "Yeah I know I guess we've been a little distant lately"

"I'll head over to his apartment after school" I said taking a sip of my water. ww sat there eating in an awkward silence for a little while. "Yesterday when De'Andre came over we got into a slight argument" I said. She raised an eyebrow and put her fork down and closing the container.

"Define slight" she said. I rolled my eyes at her. "Remember when I told you how he saw Chase kissing an other girl?" She nodded letting me know that she was getting into the story already. "Well today I said 'why do you care so much it's not like your my boyfriend'. And he responded by saying blah blah blah but I'd treat you better than any of these cowards"

"Wait he said that?" She said not believing me. I nodded my head quickly. "I'm not even lying" before we could finish our the class bell rang.

-----------------

I decided to change once I got home into some  high waisted jeans and a floral crop top. I slipped on my white toms and out my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my moms car keys and left the house.

Since I was most likely going to spend the night there I decided to buy a box of pizza.
I sighed and parked in the pizza pizza parking lot. To be honest I really didn't feel like leaving after school but I needed to talk about us.

I stood in line while texting waiting to take my order. "Hello?" I looked up to see a lady that looked like she was in her early 30's. "Yes, can I have a medium cheese pizza. But instead of tomato sauce can I have the sweet and sour chilly sauce. "

She nodded and gave it to the people in the back. 20 minutes later she gave me the pizza box and I went back in my car and I drove to Chase's house.
--------------------
WHAT DO YOU GUYS TTHINK HAPPENS ONCE SHE GETS TO CHASE'S HOUSE?

I low key had to
Force my self to write this chapter. I felt so exhausted

Gem in mm