•Ch.2•

GEM POV

"Stop it Gem that's not funny!" Chloe winned.

I couldn't help it but to let out a little giggle.

I held up her diary as I read it outloud.

"Si no lo das vuelta te diré a Dominique lo que escribiste en la tuya!" (If you don't give it back i'll tell Dominique what you wrote in your diary! . She yelled at me.

Dominique is my boyfriends. sweethearts hearts since the sixth grade.

"I don't have one" I said in between laughs.

"MOM!!!!" she screamed.

"Okay okay I'm just kidding here you go" I said putting out the diary for her to take it.

"YEET!" I yelled putting her diary up be fore she could take it

She got grunted annoyed and left the room.

"Fine i'll just drop you phone here" she yelled from the bath room.

I ran to the bath room seeing her holding my phone with the tips of her fingers ready to drop it in the toilet.

"STOP! okay fine you win here is your stupid diary just don't drop my phone" I said putting my hands up.

"Well..." she said putting my phone closer to the toilet. "that's not all I want"

I looked at her as she smirked.

"You need to promise not to touch my stuff" she said.

"Okay okay I won't just give me my phone" I said stepping closer to her begging her not to drop it.

"And" she said making me stop my tracks. "You need to do as I ask for the whole day"

I scoffed "oh no no hell no"

"Fine I guess i will....." she said motioning she'll drop it if I don't do what she said.

"Chloe I swear if you drop it.."

"Then?"

"Fine! i'll do it just give me back my phone." She handed me my phone and I gave her her diary.

I hate it when she wins.

i quickly got into the shower and put this on. (outfitinexternallink)

i look at Chloe up and down as we were examining eachothers outfits.

i smirked
"Girl we look baaad" I said

"Girl we look the baddest of them all" she started.

"The baddest of the baddest."she said

"Double trouble" she added.

"Bad girls-"

"Okay you ruined it Chloe stop it." I said motioning for her to stop as I laugh.

She crossed her arms and looked at me.

i pulled out my phone and we took like a million pictures.

i posted it on instagram my caption was "Rider"

i instantly got likes and comments

@meggie said: Girl yall look ugly af. lmbo

@queenGem: it takes one ungly person to reconnize the other. right Megan?? lol @meggie

@meggie said: you guys look like beauty and the beast but with no beauty. LMFAO

@queengem: Megan and what are you? Beautiful? girl bye👋✋ you like a Danm ape that hasn't eaten for ages.