•Ch.22•

THE THUG I LOVE HIT 10k. BRAP BRAP BRAP. IM SO HAPPY. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO IS READING AND SUPPORTING ME
This chapter is kinda long compared to the rest. Idk why lmao. Let's proceed.
Author POV

The sleepless nights Dina encountered after she found out the new has been keeping her up at night. All she could think of was what Chase wanted from her. She just wanted everyone to leave her alone. It's like she couldn't get a break from the situation. All that's left to do now is tell her parents. Everyday she dreaded the day she'll have to sit down and tell them. Her parents had a lot of money and were very wealthy.

They were sort of--snobby and rude, Dina never got the attention she deserves at home. Her parents always bought her gifts and gave he moment anytime she would ask to hang out or something. One time when Dina had a dance competition she begged her parents to come and see how she would do.

Her parents never believed you can make a living from dancing-- only because they never thought their daughter was successful at it. So they didn't show up and just gave her money to make up for them not being there.

There was no lie that Dina made exceptional grades, her parents literally dictated any choice she ever made in her life.

They already planned out how her futur was going to be like and Dina couldn't do anything about it because they always threatned to kick her out and not lend her a dime. If she were to tell her parents she was pregnant all hell would break completely loose.

Meanwhile, De'Andres feelings for Chloe have grown bigger than they used to be. He doesn't know why he feels like this about her but he just does. It's like everytime he's around her his feelings get stronger. He always checks up on her and make sure she's token care of. When he found out about their dad being incarcerated and saw how broken Chloe looked made him feel bad. He's willing to do what ever it asked to get Chloe to be his girl, despite her ex and any rollercoasters. But things with De'Andre's job are getting worse and complicated.

**************
Chloe
"Okay none of y'all tell me who won so you think you can dance. I haven't watched the finale and I recorded the episode on De'Andre's tv to watch after school. I swear on my life if one of y'all spoil it for me I'm slicing your throats" I said after walking into math class placing my textbooks on my desk and sitting down. "same here" said a girl that sat all the way in the back.

"De'Andre's tv? You staying at his house or something?" Cj asked making me turn around to face him since he was sitting right behind me. His eyebrows were furrowed together as I he looked a little confused.

"Yes De'Andre's tv. And where I stay isn't any of your business" I responded back. He huffed and crossed his arms "yes it is. I always need to know where my baby mama at and if my future kids are good" he said leaning in to rub my stomach.

I quickly smacked his hand away from me and groaned "don't call me that you idiot!"

He hissed and leaned back into his seat rubbing his hand. I turned around and smirked happy that I hit him hard.

"You know, I like it when your mad. It's really attractive he whispered in my ear trying to be seductive.

"CJ if you don't go somewhere"I said mushing his head away from me laughing.

Cj is one of my really good friends and he was definitely a character. Dee and I knew him from way back. He moved up here a little after I did and we just kept in touch ever since. His personality was something else, he was full of life and it was never a dull moment with him. He was just a mess all together and I loved it.

"I hate Cj oh my gosh" Gem said taking a seat next to me. He looked up and smirked at her "baby girl stop playing, you want me and you want my kids" the one thing Cj certainly was, is a flirt. Cj flirts with anything with thighs and breast, he'll if he could make love to Popeyes chicken he would. "In your dreams" she retorted.