•Ch.20•

[Guys before I start this chapter I want to thank everyone who is reading and commenting up to this point. Y'all don't go unnoticed. I was at 4K like 1-2 weeks ago and now I'm already at 8k.  Y'all the best Fr fr.] ALSO I DO NOT OWN ANY PICTURE IVE USED IN THIS STORY. THESE ARE JUST PEOPLE I FOLLOW ON IG. IF YOU WANT THEIR @ JUST INBOX ME. I DONT OWN THE PICTURES!

Jenifer POV (twins mom)
*couple days later*

I woke up to a completely empty and quiet. house since Gem and Chloe stormed out the house I didn't know where they were which had me really worried. But De'Andres mom called letting me know they were staying there. Chloe came back a little after and picked up extra clothes for her and Gem.

I fixed my skirt in the mirror and dusted off my top before slipping on my close toed wedges. Today I was going to go do something I never thought I would do years ago. But I know that I needed to do this more than anything.

If anyone found out what I was doing there oils be many questions shot my way that u most likely wouldn't be able to answer.
I made sure to lock the door after I stepped out and made my way to my car.

I looked around before putting on my sun glasses then  backing out of my driveway.
Here goes nothing.

De'Andre POV

"Damn Chlo if you stay looking that fine I might have to wife you" I said taking in her outfit.

When I say little jokes like "Chloe you so fine we should date already" half the time I mean what I say

When I say little jokes like "Chloe you so fine we should date already" half the time I mean what I say. I've never really came to terms with it but I do find Chloe really attractive. It's nothing that really knew to me. I loved her since the 9th grade before she had to leave Texas and move to New York. Now that we moved back here I want to show her how much I love and care about her but I don't think she feels the same.

"Who me?" She said turning around all dramatic and starts posing as I squat down like a camera man and pretended to take pictures of her. "yes girl give me fierce!" I yelled. She put her hands out like claws and growled. I laughed and imitated the sound of when you take a picture.

"Give me sassy!" I said as I moved to the side to get a different angle. She placed one hand on her hip and pretended to look at her nails on the other. "Give me a ride to school" Gem cut in  interrupting our photos shoot session. Causing me and Chloe to start laughing. "Hey don't be salty because you don't look fine enough to be one of my models" I said grabbing the keys off the table as we headed to the car.

"Nigga I don't want you to take pictures of me with that old ass Samsung with  mind craft picture quality." I just shook my head because it was to early to go back and forth with Gem.

Gem is a mouth full. She will never back down from and argument or anything. If she has a point to prove, best believe she will go by any means necessary to get her point across. She's really easy to get mad that's why I always pick on her.