•Ch.6•

CHLOE POV

i grabed his arm and walked to our table."guys this is De'Andre, De'Andre this is guys" Gem said introducing him.i gave her a side eye."what she means is Every one this is De'Andre, De'Andre this is my boyfriend Chase ,Dina, Dominic and isaac. and thoes are our friends from cheerleading." i said introducing him properly.

Gem rolled her eyes and tooke a seat."hey" he said giving them a small wave."hi" they all said at the same time.he took a seat as everyone staired at him."so how do you know Chloe and Gem" Isaac asked breaking the silence."umm we are good friends we goo waaay back tho." he said.

De'Andre

"did you guys go to school together?" Dominique asked."atcually we did but we lived a couple houses from eavhother so it was like we were neiboors and we had alot of fun back in New york" i answered"Got that right!" said Gem. There was an always silence at the table for a a while. Everyone just looked at each other waiting for someone to speak. I could feel tension as everyone is picking their food.

"--well it was nice meeting you guys I am going to go grab some food." I said breaking the silence. They all nodded not making eye contact with me except for gem and Chloe. I walked up to the long line where they were serving food.

CHLOE
"he is hella fine" Dina said in my ear. I couldn't help but chuckle. "He was quite the ladies man in our old school" I said. "Why didn't you tell me you had a fine ass friend like that?" she asked. "Well now you know""So you gonna hock me up?" she asked. "I thought you liked Isaac" i said scrunching my face"I do but Isaac ain't a fine ass piece of 6'2 light skin goodness" she said threw her teeth ad she admired De'Andre's body. .

Ichuckled. "I don't know. De'Andre is not the type of guy you want to get Ina relationship with." I said I not sure. "Oh c'mon. Please please please." I stare at her as she gave me her puppy dog eyes. "Don't even give me THOES eyes.....Dina no it won't work....Do not even look at me like that."

She continued. I sighed. "Fine!--" "Yes yes yes yes yes I love you" she said giving me a tight hug.
"--but if he breaks your heart don't say I didn't want you" I said. "Shut up and go tell him I said hi" she said pulling me from my chair and pushing me towards De'Andre."Okay okay! jeez" I said walking over to him. I tapped him on his shoulder and he turned around and smiled. "What's good?" he asked.

"You see my friend over there" I said pointing at Dina. He nodded. "She thinks your cute" I said to him. "OH MY GOSH! I DID NOT SAY THAT! I TELL HIM I SAID HI. YOUR SO DANM CHILDISH!" She yelled from our table. We chuckled. He waved at her.Dina blushed automatically.
She waved back with out looking at him

."She kinda has a crush on you" I told him. "What can I say the ladies love me" he said popping his collar. " fix your Danm collar." I said fixing his collar. "don't be cocky and ask her out for some drinks or something." I said tugging him by his arm.
"I'll think about it" he said. "Tomorrow after school? it's a date." I said walking away not caring about his response.
************
Short? I know
I was just trying to whip up something quick. My mom was on my back about the computer.
De'Andre in mm
~OINK OINK