unfortunately news.

General Skywalker stood with his apprentice ashoka tano and echo has they moron for thier fallen friend with his l

As they were on the wall hoping,praying that thier captain would return to them.

"He can't be gone master" ashoka said tears in her eyes.

Anikan can't say anything he simply puts a hand on his friends shoulder and just be thier for her.

Echo keeps his helmet on checking every channel for any signal.

Deanerys saw the three waiting. She takes a breath and walks forward holding a plate with three hot tea's.

"This will keep you warm" she says but no one says anything.

She knows how they feel she was waiting for jon to return to but thier bond was stronger.

Jorah walk up to deanerys" it's time to go your grace" he says so only she can hear her.

"A bit longer" she says hoping that she's wrong.

Moment pass

Echo suddenly gets up and takes his helmet off,bring up his communicator.

"We're alive just over the hedge" jon yelled.

"We hear you,sending help now" skywalker said.

The three begain to light up just from hearing snow voice.

Deanerys turned to jorah" send a search party"

"Yes your grace" he ran down the stairs to find men.

Skywalker and deanerys found that thier eyes meet and a grate full smile raised.

A hour passes.

Ashoka, anikan and deanerys are all in the same room with the two survivors.

Rex and Jon have yet to wake up from the frozen land.

Ashoka waits close to Rex's bed,while Skywalker and deanerys are at the edge of the room talking.

"How long have you known captain rex?" She asked.

"When I begain my first campaign the republic gave me the 501st,rex was the captain, I don't think he like my way of leading but over time he's been a great co commander and friend" skywalker told her.

A moment passed.

"He'll wake up" deanerys said.

"I know, so will snow" skywalker said.

"Aahoka,I'm gonna check how long we have left " skywalker told them.

Daenerys saw skywalker left than looked at ashoka tano,she was asleep by the captain bed.

She finds a blanket to put on her and does so,she than sits on Jon's bed.

Jon's eyes begain to twitch,he finally sees deanerys face, even as weak as he is,he reached out to hold her hand.

"I'm sorry so sorry"

Deanerys desperately tries to hide a smile but she can not when he looks at her like that.

"I wish I could take it back" jon says with the remaing strength.

[So the whole scene takes please right here but the end is different]

Deanerys holds his hand back,jon and her both look at each with a new look,
Something of romance.

Just than the doors opens and Deanerys let's go and rises moving her whole body to anikan Skywalker.

Jon is surprised that this moment of thier was interrupted but glad to see the space jedi.

"Glad to see your awake" anikan says.

"Me too" jon says knowing he cares but not why he's here.

"Your captain saved my life when we crashed down,I fell in the frozen lake.
He jumped inn and saved me" jon told him.

"That sounds like rex" skywalker said,looking at his captain.

"Oh with inn a hour he should be on the shores of your kingdom" skywalker told deanerys.

"Snow I'd like my medic take a look at you,make sure your alright" skywalker asked his allie.

"Of course" jon said being a little uncomfortable.