I don't like boats.

"That's gotta be what the 3rd time today" Jesse asked his brother kix.

"More like 5th time" kix answered as they whatched hardcastle throw up again.

Hard case walk to his two brothers,"I really hate boats" he said as he sat next to them.

"Yeah,I could tell you that" kix told him.

"I'm really not sure how this thing is even floating" Jesse told them.

Anikan and rex walking inn to the the open bridge of the ship.

"General on deck" Jesse said,all ten men stood.

"At ease men,the captain of this vessel informed me we should arrive on castle rock with inn the hour,so prepared to fight" anikan told his men.

"General we should inform commander tano" rex told him

"Your right" anikan got out his holoprogecter.

Ashoka immediately answered,she was in the war room with queen Daenerys and tryion.

"Master I'm with queen daenerys and mr lannisters" she told him.

Master and padawan thought it was funny to see thier reaction of seeing the hologram for the first time.

"The captain informed me that we should arrive soon to castle rock" Skywalker told them.

"Good, now remember general the cave is small only a few men will be able to go throw it" Tyrion reminder him.

"Just make sure the unsullied do thier part" anikan told him"we have sight of the castle,I'll be going now"

"May the force be with you" askoka chipped in.

"May the force be with you" he told his padawan.

"General skyWalker has spoken about this force before but what is it" Daenerys asked.

"It's life, death,peace,violence its surround us it binds us to everything to everyone" ashoka said in her best way she could explain.

"And you can move things with your mind too" tryion asked

"Yes,among others thing" askoka told them,knowing she probably didn't get the idea across.

"Well I hope this force can help our armys" Daenerys told her as she looked at the map.

Four small boat go throw the rocky edge of castle rock.

The first one holds Skywalker,rex,denial,kiz,jesse,as the boat reaches the cave,it was clear that tryion info was right.

As Skywalker want throw the room of tryion bed and made it inside the castle.

All the trooper now where in a single hall way preparing for attack.

"What's the plan general" rex asked as he peeked to the wall seeing more men than expected.

We can't beat them all, we need to open the gates anikan said to himself.

"Follow me,we're gonna open the gates" Skywalker said as he enlighten his saber ran towards the wall.

Rex and the rest followed,Skywalker  felt uncomfortable in this situation, he knew his men out gunned them but out skilled them too.

No,enimie could get close to them,Rex's squad was on fire blasting ever soldier than came into sight.

As they finally reached the gates anikan using the force open the gates letting the unsullied enter.

"Take prisoners" anikan yells to the unsullied as they run throw.

After the main battle ends anikan and rex travel to the wall to see the queen ships in full out war.

"It was a diversion" rex told his general.

" and we walked right in to it" anikan said feeling the disappointment in is own voice.

Just than kix runs towards the two commanders" general we found our weapons and 50 clone prisoners"

"That's good" skywalker said

"Sir,a trooper said he tought some of the enemie to use rocket launchers" kix told him.

Both rex and anikan want wide eye knowing those weapons were strong enough to break throw a wall or a dragon.

"Ashoka,do you read me" anikan said throw his communicator.

"Loud and clear master" she answered

"Where's queen deanerys" he asked.

"I think she left with her dragon sir" ashoka answer not knowing the panic in the air yet.

"Ashoka,pick us up now he need to save the queen"

"On it master" askoka said than hanging up.

"You think we can make it" rex asked.

"I hope so" he said as he turned to see the war on the sea go on.