meeting the allies.

Rex and ashoka were ordered to gather information on the lay out of the kingdom to know where to place soldiers and weak points.

"Are you alright rex" Ashoka asked feeling the unbalance in rex.

"Fine kid" he answered

Ashoka tip her head and looked at rex.

Before rex could answer his attention want to swords hitting each other.

Ashoka also looked forward too and saw the queen Arya and Brianne practicing combat.

Both find it amazed that both were keeping each other on edge.

Arya was smaller but shecwas fast,and using two weapons gave her a edge yet Brianne hit harder than most knights.

Rex and ashoka didn't realize that they got closer to the match.

Were the two fighting found it was harder for the two to ignore the two.

Both Arya and Brianne stopped and and stare back.

"Are bad,we didn't mean to stare"ashoka said in apology,she mainly said to the young princess,they almost looked the same age.

"Not a problem jedi ashoka" Brianne said.

"I heard your master is a good fighter I wander about you" Arya hinted at a  challenge.

Both Brianne and rex were looked shock at Arya words.

Rex immediately looked at ashoka and knew she wouldn't ignore her.

"I've been able to keep up to him and save him a few times" ashoka stated back.

"I'll like to see it first hand" she asked with a confident smile.

"Commander" rex said like a mother scolling her child.

"Now rex, how can I ignore this opportunity to educate my self in thier fighting style and to keep my skills in check" ashoka explained to her captain.

She could tell her logic side got to him.

"Fine but make it quick" rex said.

"We have weapons here,pick wisely" Brianne told the young padawan.

Ashoka want to the weapon on the tables.

On the tables were large sword to hammer to smaller axes than two smaller swords.

She carried both,it was clear for her to see that each hand could carry both.

She gave Arya a smile and both  got in postion.

Ashoka ready her body with one leg in front and legs bent,as she held her weapons to her stomach not to high or two low.

Arya did a similar stance, with one swords pointing at her.

Rex was a bit confused,he had never saw ashoka use two swords before.

Arya was the first to strike aiming for her face.

Ashoka blocked it with ease,not because she was weak but she was testing her.

Ashoka did the same,with the other hand,not tring to hit her but to test her.

And Arya passed moving her weapon to block it,

Both girls found it weird, most time when they fight some one it a taller opponent and not some one at the same hight.

Arya again started to strike but this time going for ashoka left side.

Ashoka was right handed so she was going for her weak side.

Usually ashoka was on the offensive but Arya speed,made her defensive come out.

Unknown to to the two fighters snd rex.

Anikan Skywalker and Jon snow were whatchimg from the top of the balcony.

"What is she doing" skywalker told him self.

"Wait,I'd like to see what happens" jon asked,not even looking at the jedi but his sister,all those years worrying about him self and not his sister.

Just like him.. no,she had to grow up faster than any stark.

Skywalker not only sence but could see it too.

Skywalker than heard the metal scream when the blades him,his attention want back to the fight.

Ashoka now on the offensive using both blades as one,it wasn't anger taking over but wanting to keep up.

Arya did find it to hard to block her weapons, askoka stoked down,this was her flaw as Arya used her sword and weight so she could not go up with her other hand,she grabbed her dagger than tried to strike at her shoulder.

Ashoka want back before the final blow.

"I must admit that was smooth" ashoka compliment her.

"Thanks,wielding two swords to good,you must be practical alot" Arya told her as she put her weapon back on her hip.

"I have at the temple,but I still have to pass the test to get another lightsaber"
She informed her as she walked to the table to put the swords back.

"If it was up to me I would pass you"
Arya told her.

Both girls gave a friendly smile to each other.

"I'm quite impressed Arya"

Both girls looked at the jon who spoke.

Both rex and Brianne were shocked to see the king and general right beside them.

"Ashoka why didn't you tell me about your test" skywalker told her

"Well I want to surprise you skyguy"
Aahoka told him.

While jon and Arya looked at the two,they were reminded of there farewell so long ago,how times have changed.

"Always knew you would be a good swordsmen" jon confused.

"Possible better than you" Arya said cocky.

Both rex and Brianne gave a friendly smile to the four.