intruders in the castle.

Anikan skywalker was having a difficult time falling asleep in his room,he decided to check on the men that were securing the island.

As he reached the sandy shores of the beach.

Rex was up as well leading the first whatch.

"how's it going rex" skywalker asked not expecting anything.

"It's a quite night,everyone report inn general" rex informed him.

"Good,good let's make sure it stays that way" Skywalker said,but it was clear to rex that something was bothering the general.

"Is everything okay general?" Rex asked

Anikan took a heavy breath than answered" we're in no mans land and as much is I would like to help the queen,we out gun this whole planet it wouldn't be fair to help in the war" the general explained to his captain.

Rex didn't know how to respond to this and was slightly relieved when a trooper was calling in

"Sir we found rope on the east side of the castle reaching over the wall" a trooper reported inn.

"Men follow me,we need to make sure the queen is safe" Skywalker told rex and three other troops.

As they ran toward the queen room,rex gave the order to" lock down the castle make sure no one gets inn or out"

As Skywalker and some troopers ran throw the hallways it was clear to see that intruders were in the castle,some unsullied were died on the ground.

As they reached a long hall way it was clear to the many intruders on the far side,skywalker enlighted his lightsaber as the troopers aimed their weapons.

"Surrender now,and you will not be harmed" anikan told them.

They did not listen,one of the intruders throws a knife.

Anikan slices in half and run toward them.

As many intruders ran to the lower levels,anikan had to make sure the queen was safe"rex with me,the rest capture them".

All the troopers listened to the general,now the was anikan and rex running towards the queen quarters.

As rex and anikan finally reached the door,both noded at each other then barged open.

Two intruders were on the other side of the door waiting for them.

One intruder strikes down with his sword getting Skywalker robotic hand,forcing him to let go of his light saber and it becoming stuck in his hand.

As rex gets grabbed and pushed to the ground.

Anikan sees deanerys and missandei fights one assassin.

"Rex help them" skywalker orders as he pushes and man that tried to slices his hand off.

Rex dashes to the assistan,body slamming him to the wall and punching him with out mercy.

Anikan gets grabbed by the secount man,he tries to get out but seeing the the other takes out a dagger,he was no choice but use the force to push him back.

Than head budding the man behind him,

Rex is struggling with the man he yells at the two ladies"get out of here now" deanerys and missandei run towards the door as anikan goes to help rex with the fight.

Using the force to get the man off rex and to the ceiling then knocking him the ground,knocking him out.

"You okay" he asked his friend

"I'll be fine" rex responded than spitting out blood.

Before the two men could get back to protecting the queen.

One of the earlier intruders stand in front of the door taking out a blaster from his bag,and aiming at the two.

Rex was about to jump in front of skywalker but the intruder than fell face first to the ground with a spear inn his back from deanerys.

"Are you boys alright" deanerys asked as she stood above the assassin.

"Yes" anikan clearly laying as he held his robotic hand.

As both men want to collect thier weapons,deanerys saw that he was lieing to her.

"Wait,your hand your probably bleeding let me see it" she told him.

"I'm fine" he repeated himself

"Let me see it" deanerys did not ask but ordered the man.

This not only cought anikan's attention but rex and missandei.

Anikan did a mental fine,he showed the queen his hand. She looked at his hand,thier was a huge slash in it but no blood just wires.

Deanerys looked at his hand in confusion and wonder how could this be? She question,feeling his hand and how cold it was.

Anikan felt uncomfortable in this situation"like I said I'm fine" he pushed his hand back and started to walk to the door" rex you stay here" he ordered.

"Yes,general" rex said as he picked up his blasters.

"We need to check if the others are okay" deanerys told rex.

"Wait ma'am" rex told her as he blocked the door,he than put his arm up.

"This is captain rex,report inn"

"This is sergeant appo,we safely have lord Tyrion and others,we have eliminated all hostility" appo reported inn

"Casualties?" Anikan asked

"Chopper and gus" appo answer
"Sir, they were killed by blasters"

Rex stopped from the news,deanerys and missandei couldn't see his face but could tell he became frustrated.

"I'm sorry for your loss" rex heard he turned his head to see missandei closer to him,this was one of the first times someone said that to him or any clone.

"Thanks  you ma'am" he said with a sadness, than walked to the door to wait for the troops.