true colors part 2

Tryion walked throw the ground of the battle and was lost in realizations that he was now st war with his brother army,he doesn't know if he want to find jaime's body or not.

As he walk throw he finds anikan Skywalker standing too,Tyrion can't tell what was going throw his mind but he stood next to him.

"I've been in many battles,but I'll never get use to this.the aftermath" he told tryion

"I hope I never do" he finally said as he walk away from tryion to see what everyone was gather about.tryion followed.

Captain rex and few troopers walked got off the ship to see if the general needed anything,they saw him on a hill barely looking down on the people gathering around the queen.

"General, congratulations on the victory" rex told him.

"Thanks" Skywalker simply said.

"Are those the prisoners?" Rex asked

"Yes,I want to know how this plays out" he told him,rex knew this was his way of telling them to be quiet.

"Mm" rex heard the general say when some of the prisoners took a knee to Daenerys.

"I guess she'll take the rest alive and hold them till the war is done" rex told him.

"I don't think so,look how tryion is talking to her,or should I say arguing" anikan noted.

Than it clicks the reason why tryion looked at the dragon.

" she going to burn them?" rex said out loud cousing even the other troop to witness the scene play out.

Anikan saw tryion trying to talk to the queen but it led to nothing,the dragon crawls toward the two men.

Daenerys spoke once more before the dragon did anything.

This brought hope to anikan and the troops,at this moment he started to question things like why they joined her? Not fully aware of this planet history? Or her.

Anikan looked in disgust after seeing there was nothing left of the two men.

Anikan didn't notice it but Daenerys looked at him from where she stood and she knew she lost some trust with Skywalker.