CHAPTER 3

Sidhart was actually happy that he could go to super earth.But sad too that he had to leave his brother alone.

Asad:And everyone in super earth has a companion.It will be a animal these animal are immortal but are not that much powerful.but some companions are powerful for those people who are very strong and has some special powers.

Sidhart nodded.

Asad:That means tomorrow 12oclock sharp you will get your powers and will be teleport to super earth.

Sid:I am happy that I am going to super earth and I am not alone.anyways you are also coming with me right.

Asad:no bro I can't come with you.(he said sadly)

Sid:WHAT no your coming with me you always support me and what will I do in super earth alone(he said with tears)

Asad:don't cry but I am sorry I can't come with you this time you have to go alone.

Both Asad and Sidhart was sad.Sidhart sadly went to his home.

ABHISHEK POV

I woke up and did my morning chores but when I went down and looked at the time I woke up very late and Sidhart didn't even woke me up.Usually he wakes me up but today what happend.mMaybe he went to school.

I went to school and the class has already started but I was shocked that I didn't saw Sidhart in the class.He usual comes early to school and he doesn't get absent that easily.In the break I met with Red Skull

Abhi:Guys isn't it shocking that curse did not come.

Jan:Ya you are right what happens to that curse he never becomes absent on any day.

Abhi:I think we should check and come.

Ri:Why bro who cares if he is alive or dead.

Abhi:Yeah(stammering and with tears)

Then they went for continuing their lectures.But Abhishek was not listening the lectures he was lost in Sidhart thoughts

EOC

Please vote and comment