CHAPTER 39

Abhi:but there is no entrance

Avu:ya you are right I can't see any entrance what we will do now Sid.(she said in a flaw)

Sid:first I know where the entrance is
       Second dont call me Sid only my loved ones can

Avneet nodded sadly

Sid:Look there is a circle over there on the pyramid

They all started going towards the pyramid.they all were sweating so badly because of the heat from the fire pyramid.

Sidhart went and kept the circle which they captured after attacking the snake then a giant door opened from the pyramid there was light coming out from it.

They all started going inside the pyramid.they walked for a distance then they found a table made of diamonds and gold.on the table there was a arrow and two crystals which was shiny brightly.

There was a note written near the crystal.
كسر الكريستال وسوف تحصل على العناصر

Sid:it is written in Arabic

Avu:I know arabic.it is written that you need to break the crystal and then you will get the elements.

Sid:dada you may break the second crystal which has water element.

Abhishek nodded

He broke the crystal with great difficulties.and suddenly he fell down unconscious.avneet waked him up.

At last Sidhart broke the crystal and he got the illusion power.

Then Sidhart headed towards the arrow and took the arrow in his right hand.

EOC

Please vote and commemt