CHAPTER 25

Suddenly I felt a gaze on me.i immediately turned back only to see a huge werewolf with huge class.his eyes were red in colour.must say he was looking scary.

Then the werewolf started running to me with great speed I just dodged .then the werewolf hit it's head on the wall of the cave.then the a door opened.then the werewolf three a big fireball at me.

Sid:wind magic-wind barrier

Then the fire ball hit the barrier but sidhart was harmed because the fireball was so powerful.then again the wolf started coming towards sidhart with the great speed.then Sidhart did a tornado kick and kicked him right on his face.then the werewolf felt down and started spitting blood.then Sidhart rubbed his ring then he became invincible.while the were wolf was confused.and he was searching for sidhart.then Sidhart decided to attack the werewolf from the back side.

Sid:fire magic-fire ball

The the fire ball hitted the werewolf from the back.the werewolf groaned in pain.and then

Sid:ice magic-ice chains

Then a magical circle came from the werewolf legs.ice chains came out from it and tied him from the neck,hands and legs.
It was tied tightly.then Sidhart smirked looking at the condition of the werewolf.

And he went inside though the secret door and found a red leather jacket.

It was a beutiful leather jacket.and then he wore it.when he wore it the red leather jacket started to shine brightly.suddenly Sidhart fell down unconscious.

AVNEET SIDE

It was night and still Sidhart didn't return

Avu:guys Sidhart went for jogging in the morning still he hasn't return.

Abhi:ya even I am getting worried(worriedly)

Varun(whispers to Asad):bro I think we should go to the death mountains and search for Sidhart.

Asad nodded.

Varun(whispers)let's leave now.

Then they both started going out.butbthen avneet noticed them.

Avu:wait there guys.(smirked)

Var:did you call us

Avu:ya I called you.

Avu:now say us where Sidhart is.

Var:he went to the death mountains

Avu:WHAT THE HELL.(shouted)

Avu:why did he go there(worriedly)

Abhi:what is death mountains.

Reem:in that mountain there lives a huge werewolf which is very dangerous.we must go there.

All of them nodded.

Avu:why you didn't tell us(she shouted angrily)

Asad:Sidhart said us not to(low tone)

Avu:let's go.

SIDHART SIDE

I woke up it was night.oh my god Asad and Varun will be worried for me.then he looked at the werewolf and saw that his ice chains have started to melt.

Sid:thank God my ice chains is powerful or else it would have melted and ate me when I was unconscious(sighed in relief)

Sid:wind magic-wind slash.

Then a diagonal slash came and cutter the head of the werewolf.

Sid:I must leave now.

And he left the cave and teleported to the palace.

Sid:nobody is there in the place(he said to himself)

Sidhart asked a servant

Sid:where is everyone

Servant:they all went outside.

Then the servant went.

Sid(thinking):I hope Varun didn't tell them that I was in death mountain.or else they will be asking questions.

EOC

Please vote and comment