CHAPTER 72

Hi guys

Hi guys

Guys check my new book. It is a sidneet fanfiction and a revenge story.

Suddenly she stopped eating.

Sid: ice magic-ice chains

A magical circle came from the naagins feet ice chains came out of the magical circle and tied the naagin.

Sid: such an easy job.

He said and smirked.

Suddenly the naagin started moving. She was screaming loudly.

Sid: jeez woman.

He said closing his ears

The naagin was shaking the ice chains so that she can break it. And atleast she broke it.

Sidharth was standing there with a shocked face.

Sid: it's not a easy job. The king was right she is powerful and her face is really scary.

The naagin then started looking around. And atleast she searched the side where Sidharth was standing she turned and when he saw the face of the naagin. He got a little scared and he moved near a table. On top of the table there was a vase. By mistakenly Sidharth moved the table. The table and the vase fell down. The vase broke. Naagin heard the sound and started coming towards the table. Sidharth moved from there and reached behind the naagin.

Sid: lightning magic-lightning strike

A shockwave came from Sidharth hand and hitted on the naagin back. Naagin fell down immediately and became unconscious. Sidharth sighed in relief.

Sid: she was a huge trouble

He said and wiped the sweat on his forehead.

Sidharth then started going to the throne hall of the palace.

He reached the throne hall and started looking around.

The throne hall was made on gold. On the end of the hall there was a throne made of diamond. Sidharth eyes was fixed on it. And on the throne there was the devil's dagger.
Just then Sidharth noticed a pool of blood near the throne. It has became black in colour.

Sid: maybe this is the blood of the queen Blair guard.

He said to himself.

EOC

Please vote and comment