CHAPTER 17

The BLACK WOLVES were very much happy and shocked too.

Varun went and helped Sidhart to stand up.

Var:you did it bro

Sid:it's not you did it.its we did it bro

And they gave a group hug.

Asad:idiot you shouldn't have used gravitational magic(angrily)

Sid:why what's wrong in it

Asad:we shouldn't use gravitational magic for small things like duels(angrily)

And then Varun and asad left from there.

Then Abhishek started coming towards sidhart.

Sid(thinking)now what he want again he wants to bully me I am must go from here now.

And he started walking away.abhishek understood.suddenky Abhishek started running towards him and back hugged him tightly.sidhart never expected this and was shocked.he dreamt of getting his brothers love to him and now his dream became true.

Abhi:I know I did many bad things to you.i called you a curse in which there was no fault of yours.and when you went from the earth then only I started to know you value.i think people is right people only find the people's value when they die.i know I bullied you a lot and didn't give you brotherly love.but can you please forgive your elder brother chote.(he said these words with tears in his eyes.)

Sid:yes dada.i hope I can call you that.(with tears of happiness)

Abhi:of course(smiling).

And then they both hugged each other.

AVNEET POV

I never knew Sidhart was this much powerful.i actually felt very much insulted because of him.i couldnt even stand up so I called for Riyaz help who is my boyfriend.after break up of Sidhart my boyfriend is riyaz.i used his support and went to my room and I thanked him and he left to his room.and I decided to take a nap.

AVNEET POV ENDS

after meeting Abhishek Sidhart introduced Varun to him.

Sid:dada he is my childhood best friend Varun he helped me alot.and he is minister of Randland.

Abhi:ohk and thank you for you or help and supporting my brother and I am(he was about to introduce himself when Varun cutter him)

Var:I know you are his elder brother Abhishek right.

Abhi:yup.

Var:alright guys then I need to go bye Sid.

Sid:bye Varun.

Sidhart decided to apologize Reem and check her injury.avneet bandaged her injury and decided to check reem.she was lost somewhere else and didn't know which way she was going suddenly she collided with someone and was about to fall when the person holder her waist.she closed her eyes due to fear when she opened her eyes she saw one of the most beutiful blue eyes.she was drowning over then she got dark to her senses and then looked at the face and saw Sidhart.

Sid:can't you watch where you are going

Avu:hello don't you have eyes or what can't you also watch where you are going.

Avu:and by the way where are you going.

Sid:oh I am going to Reem room to check if she is fine

EOC

Please vote and comment