-19-

♥︎

♥︎

Wanda's and Steve's conversation had taken occurrence about 2 weeks ago, yet she had not taken Steve's suggestion in action.

Wanda knew it had to happen eventually, but she never wanted to, and her week and a half was filled with days where she would lie in bed all day and night, occasionally getting up to to eat. It was like the isolation and lack of communication was driving her mad, and it eventually turned into depression.

Her habits were getting unhealthy, she was aware, but Wanda felt too unmotivated and exhausted to even do anything about it. Some days, it was so bad to the point where she couldn't even get up to use the bathroom, or brush her teeth, feeling too exhausted to pull herself out of bed.

She knew it was stupid, putting her health in danger because she didn't want to be physically active, but somehow she couldn't find any reason to care.

Wanda also felt too weak to even cry, residing in her feeling...almost emotionless. She wanted, well more accurately, needed to go to therapy again, but it was a hard thing to decide for.

She was still nervous to face the cause of her ached heart, reasoning was because there could have been many outcomes to the meeting. Plus, Natalia never attempted at contacting Wanda ever since it happened, giving her the conclusion that she didn't want to talk.

But still, all Wanda wanted right now was to see her again, even if she had to get out of bed to do it. Plus, In repetition of Steve's words days prior, Natalia isn't the kind of person to make her uncomfortable, especially after all Wanda told her. Wanda trusted her, and she hoped to believe she was correct in doing so.

꧁ ꧂ 𒊹︎ ꧁ ꧂ 𒊹︎ ꧁ ꧂ 𒊹︎ ꧁ ꧂ 𒊹︎

Natalia's day had been extremely busy, yet it was only a Monday morning, it was un usual.

She had over 6 patients that were scheduled today, and saying she was stressed out was an understatement. Her boss was giving her a lot of shit for being late more than usual, yet she had a good reasoning.

He had asked what the reasoning was, yet when Natalia was prompted she stayed silent, leaving the conclusion that her boss was going to give her one more day to fix her mistake, or he'd fire her.

She thought it was utter bullshit, yet, it wasn't her place to speak against it, so she did as she was told.

It was 10:37 am currently, and one of her patients was supposed to arrive 7 minutes earlier, and Natalia waited for her impatiently in her own office, leaning the top of her back against her spinning chair and hands folded on her stomach as she disinterestedly looked up at the bright ceiling light.