Seeing What Was Not Seen

-Brinna's POV-
Alex strode towards me and smiled warmly, as if everything that happened was just an ordinary thing on earth. Why, I wonder, I feel so light-headed every time he's around, Why, I wonder? Before I met him, I was just a girl who loves to read books and doesn't really do much at all. But when he arrived, I felt that something within me (not in a literal way) just felt alive. I felt like I met my soul mate... I feel it.
"Brinna, are you all right? Did that thing hurt you?" He asked me sincerely, as if I'm made of glass. Oh, and he emphasized the word thing as if it is the most disgusting word in the dictionary! Well, all I did was nod at first, then I smiled. Don't ask me why I did that, I just want to smile to him, you know, when you want him to know your feelings and it's hard to say it to him cause you feel...nervous...unsure...worried and many more! So, the only way for me to show my love for him is through gestures, and actions. By smiling lovingly at him or trying my best on helping him out, and a bunch of them! Oh... I just love him.

Anyway, back to reality, Alex rubbed his forehead, as if trying to relax himself or something like that. "Brinna, do you believe in magic?" He asked out of the blue. Suddenly, I remembered the song Do You Believe In Magic? And it started playing at the back of my brain. "Um...no...not at all, why?" I asked, sounding puzzled. But, somehow, deep inside, I could really tell that he's going to tell me that magic is true and that he is somehow connected to it...you know... I think people call this feeling of mine as...intuition.Woman intuition.
He looked a bit surprised, as if he wasn't expecting what I said to him, and, after a second, he chuckles. "Well, the thing is, magic is true...and, well, I'm really connected to it...you know, like a wizard or something...but I'm not a wizard, if that's what your thinking, I'm far from being one, though..." And he kept on talking. But, his voice was beginning to fade, everything seems far and distant. I was shock. And no, I wasn't shock about what Alex is saying, I was shock by the main fact that what I thought that he would say actually came true!
"Umm....Brinna? I am sure that you are shock of what happened a while ago and me saying things that are unbelievable..." Alex's voice came back and I heard every word he said. I blinked. OMG, I really want to tell him that I wasn't shock because of what he was saying or what happened a while ago...that I was shock by the main fact that the words or the meaning behind his words are really accurate to what I thought he would say. Also, I was shock by the main fact that Alex arrived at the right time when I needed him...to save me. Is this what they meant by coincidence? Or...destiny?