Chapter 15

-Brinna's POV-

"So, what's going on? About the strange happenings and also you being late. Tell me. Now." I demanded, giving him a stern look. Alex look hesistant at first, but, he gave up, his face says so.

"Well, I think we should talk somewhere else...private," he spoke with a cautious tone. I sighed. Fine. I waited for you for a long time and ended up asleep and you later woke me up at a late time! Most students probably just ignored or made fun of me while I was asleep a bunch of minutes ago!

"Ok, fine...but, better make sure that you explain it to me very honestly and clearly!" I said with a serious look on my face. "Alright! Alright! I'll tell you. Now, let's go!" He spoke quickly and stalks off, making me follow behind him.

.,.,,.,.,..,,.,..,.,...,,..,.,.,.,.,.,,..,,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,,..,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.

We arrived at the back of our school, which is full of trees and plants. Good hiding place, I guess.

Alex eyes seemed to glow in the dark, but it was probably my imagination. He looked around, then, he sat under a big oak tree and leaned on its trunk. I did too.

"So, I'll start with myself and my family," he murmurs. I could really feel his seriousness aura spreading around. Hehehehe, what am I saying? I should be serious too!

"Alright," I replied and waited for him to start.

"My family isn't as ordinary as you think. I mean, most know mom as a successful business woman and dad as a successful pilot. Well, that is true, but, there's more, they do not came from Earth, and--"

"Wait, your parents are not from here? Like, not from this very planet?!" I blurted out in shock, my saliva flying everywhere. Oops.

Alex wiped his face. "Uh.....yeah. They're from a different galaxy, way far away from yours," he was about to continue but I interrupted. "Hold on! If they're from a very far away galaxy, why are your parents ended up being here? Please tell me!" I sounded like a child asking her parent to tell her the story of Snow White or something like that. In short, I sure am one whiny kid.

Alex sighed. "Just let me continue and you'll eventually know," he explained sincerely, like talking to a kid who is about to cry. \( ̄<  ̄)>

I just nodded and went silent.

"Well, my parents are way older than what they look like, that applies to me too,"

Wait, what?

I was about to ask about that, but, he gave me a look to just shut up and listen so that I'll understand quickly instead of always interupting in the way.

I just gave him an 'Alright! Alright!' look and kept on being silent.

"This time, no interruption. Anyway, my--" Alex stopped abruptly, his eyes scanning our surroundings. "Someone's coming," he spoke seriously. He hurriedly crouched and slowly and silently went behind the oak tree, and I doing the same.

*Mental sigh*  When will Alex and I have a perfect moment together without anyone or anything bothering us at all?

I turned my head around, searching for anyone or anything scary or suspicious at all. It was getting dark.

I saw a light from a flash light showing up.