Mine!

-Brinna's POV-
Alex!

Alex looked really puzzled because of my expression(Eyes wide, mouth wide etc. ... get what I mean?).

"Oh, I... I mean um... well... hi?" Jeez! I was suppose to say 'Hi' in a cheery way, not in a I-don't know-what-to-do way!

Anyway, his name is Alex Ficson, a bit older than me, he is very handsome and is really popular in school. He's my crush.

Alex smiled and started to speak about something but I was too distracted as to what he is saying. His smile and everything about him is making me wild! I wanted to smile like a maniac and start dancing around in school and do wild things! He was like an angel sent from Heaven! His dark brown hair that glitters like the shining sun. His ocean-blue eyes like the twinkling stars and his skin is as white as-

"Brinna? Are you OK?" Alex's voice snapped me out of my imagination mode. I blinked then realized that I had been staring at him for a long time!

"Um... Milk!" I blurted out.

"Hm? Milk?" Alex asked in puzzlement. I nodded in a wild way. "Yeah... I was thinking that you like milk, right?" I asked, trying to think of a nice topic to talk about with him.

He just smiled in an akward way, trying to understand why I suddenly thought of milk. I know because his eyes said so.

"Well I do drink milk... but not always.... anyway, I think you need to go to class, your adviser might scold you... I think you have 2 more minutes left."

Reality hit me hard. Classes! I said thank you to him and dashed off.

For a second out there, I thought I heard him said "Mine".