Substitute Teacher

-Brinna's POV-
While running, I realized something wrong, though... Why was Alex in the library a while ago? Shouldn't he be at his classroom many minutes before I opened the library door myself? He is famous for getting early in class, as expected of a perfect guy like him. Oh well, I need to go back to the present.

     I took a turn to the left, where my classroom should be. I looked at my watch, it says that I have 1 more minute before it will be the end of me.

     But looking at my watch while running was a very big mistake. I collided with someone  hard and bulky. Which is actually very painful since my precious head bumped into him.

     "Hey!" I tilted my head, facing a man in his middle thirties. He has black hair that is styled in a military way and gray eyes that gives you the chills. His face was tanned. Very tanned.

      What happened next was the unexpected that you might have expected.

      He warmly smiled.

     "Careful, or you might hit on a wall instead of me!" He jokingly said and laughed really loudly. All I could do was smile in an awkward way, confused by the main fact that someone like him is in this school.

     "Um...Er... Who are you?" I asked. I was suppose to say 'Did you come from a military?'.

      He stared at me, his gray eyes into mine. "Well, I am the substitute teacher in your class since your adviser is absent for a week," he explained in a calm manner.

       WHAT?

      Upon seeing my shock expression, he smiled and said, "Now, you better get in the classroom or else you'll be late!"