Chapter 13

-Brinna's POV-

The bell rang and all of us here went out like we're animals from the wild. I am so excited on meeting Alex!

I ended up bumping into people, and well, it's really natural. I mean, what kind of school exists if not even one student would bump to another? Seriously.

"Hey! I'm here!" I heard Alex's voice, somewhere ahead of me. But, I can't see because of the crowd. "Uh... Alex! Wherever you are, don't move an inch so I could find you!" I shouted back, hoping he heard me. "Brinna, I can't easily do that! Too many people moving!" I heard his voice again, but it sounded a bit distant than before, like he's slowly getting farther and farther away from me. Oh no! Why can't he just use his supernatural powers or something?

*Sigh* Seems like it's up to me. Just like my mother says, 'If you're partner can't lead you in your Tango dance, then you do the lead!'.

Alright, time to do some cha cha!

I stepped one foot forward. Then the other. A big, burly, brown guy was walking at great speed, and didn't seem to notice me, so, I dodged him like a vampire! (Well, not really) and I kept up with my steps and dodges like a pro! Ha! Think only guys can do these kind of moves? Poor Alex, got beaten up by a girl with no magic powers like he does! And it makes him so innocent and cuuuuuutttteeee!