7

I turned to Sidney and grabbed her shoulder to make her look at me. "Run up to your room right now!" I told her. "What no. I'm not leaving you!" She said. "I'll be right behind you, I promise. You need to trust me," I said. Just then the closet door flew open and the killer from Casey's jumped out. "Run!" I screamed and she ran up the stairs. I was knocked back and landed on the floor. The killer jumped on top of me and raised the knife above his head. I had that feeling again like I knew who this person was. I started wiggling around to get away but he grabbed me by the hair and slammed my head into the wooden floor. "Ugh," I said a little dazed. He raised the knife again and I looked at him. "Go ahead! Kill Me! I bet you don't have the balls to do it!" I yelled. He seemed stunned by my words and I kicked him backward and ran for the stairs.

I tripped up the stairs with the killer close behind me. "Y/N, hurry!" Sidney yelled as she opened her bedroom door. Once I was inside I slammed the door shut and locked it. Sidney opened her closet door and put it so when the bedroom door opened the killer wasn't able to get inside. He kept trying as Sidney ran over to the phone. "He's busy!" She said and went to her computer typing in *911* to contact the police. "Ah!" I yelled as the sharp blade cut into my arm. I grabbed my arm putting pressure on it and stumbled backward. "He's gone," Sidney said. I walked over to the open window and then screamed when a hand slammed on the window seal.

"Hey, it's just me!" I looked up to see Billy. "Billy!" I yelled and threw myself at him. "It's okay. It's okay. I'm here. What's wrong?" He asked. "The killer, he's in the house. He's here," Sidney said. "Okay. Okay. Shhh. I'm here, baby. I got you," he said wrapping his arms around me. I heard a thud on the floor and then Sidney gasped. I looked down and pulled away from Billy when I saw his cell phone on the floor. "Baby, it's not what you think," he said slowly. I backed away from him towards Sidney. "It was you," Sidney said. "What? No!" He said looking at her. I looked up at him and Sidney grabbed my arm pulling me along with her. She let go as she moved her closet door so we could get of the room. Billy wrapped his arm around my wrist stopping me. Sidney had run down the steps. "You have to believe me!" He said.

I was trying to pull away from him. "Let go!" I cried. "Y/n! Y/n! Listen to me! It wasn't me, baby!" He said trying to pull me closer to him. I heard Sidney scream and then someone else screams. "He's upstairs!" Sidney said. I pulled myself free from Billy and ran down the stairs and out the door. I sat in the back of an ambulance with Sidney sitting beside me. They wrapped my arm up after cleaning the gash that the knife had caused.

I couldn't wrap my head around everything. Billy couldn't have been the one to attack up. He wouldn't have had the time to run back down the stairs and ditch the custom then show up at Sidney's window. But why was he even here at Sidney's? Why would he come here? He had to have been close by to hear us screaming. I looked at Sidney out of the corner of my eye. Was he cheating on me? Billy was lead out of the house In handcuffs. I looked up at him and he was already staring at me. I looked at Sidney then back at him. He must have seen it written all over my face of what I was thinking because he shook his head.

He was begging the Sheriff to call his dad and told him he didn't do anything. As the officer was putting Bully in the back seat of the police cruiser he yelled out for me. "Y/N! Y/N! I didn't do anything. I swear, Baby it's not what you're thinking!" He yelled before the door was shut.

"Sidney! Y/N!" I looked up to see Tatum running towards us with Stu right behind her. Dewey told her they couldn't be there but we told him it was fine. Sidney was going to their house since her dad was out of town. After I was finished being patched up we headed into the station.

Sidney and I sat beside Dewey's desk while he tried to find Sidney's dad. I looked over at the Sheriff's office. Billy was sitting beside his dad. He was turned in his chair looking at me with sad eyes. I felt bad that we had excused him of being the one who attacked us. I still felt like it wasn't him who attacked him but I still wasn't sure if he was the one that called. I kept thinking back to Casey's when I sure I saw two killers in the same costume.

Could it be Stu and Billy? I didn't know where Stu was tonight, I didn't see him in the bleachers while Tatum had cheer practice. And I was still confused as to why Billy was anywhere near Sidney's house. I don't want to believe that he would cheat on me with his ex but I couldn't pull it off the table just yet. He turned away when the Sheriff closed the door and started talking to him. Dewey had got up and left after one of the officers told him he got the mask in that was used for the attack. "Why would he attack me, attack us?" Sidney asked. I looked at her with my brow forwarded. "We don't know that he was the one that did it," I said. "He was thereafter the killer disappeared and then his phone fell out of his pocket," she said.

"That could be a coincidence. What I want to know is why Is my boyfriend climbing into your bedroom window?" I said and stood up. "What?" She asked confused. "Why is Billy climbing into your window? How long has this been going on?" I asked losing control. "You can't be serious, y/n. Nothing is going on. I don't know why he was there," she said defending herself. I looked at her then turned around when I heard the office door open. Billy was being led out by two officers. He was begging his dad to do something. I watched him as he struggled with the officers who were dragging him along. He looked over at me then at Sidney. His eyes looked into mine "babe, please, I didn't do it. I wouldn't hurt you, you know that!" He yelled.

"Y/N! Y/N!" He yelled as he was led down the hall. Stu and Tatum were standing off to the side as he went by. Once they passed by they came over to me and Sidney. I looked up at Stu "I want to go home, now!" I said and started walking away. I was walking towards the exit when Dewey stopped me. He and Tatum argued for a little then the Sheriff said to take us out the back way. I quickly rushed to the door and walked out into the alley and around the corner. I was waiting for about five minutes when Stu finally showed up with the car. I got in and we head home.