15

"Baby, let me explain. It was before we got together officially. I would never cheat on you," Billy said desperately for me to believe him. I just shook my head and walked away. "Fuck! See what you've done. You're just like your mother!" I heard Billy scream and then I heard Sidney scream. I walked towards the stairs only to stop and see Randy still laying on the floor. This was all just too fucked up. I didn't want to believe that my brother would do something like this but he was so easy to manipulate. "Baby, come on. I can't have you running off like that," I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Billy standing there the knife in his hand covered in blood. "Get away from me," I said. That didn't make him happy and he lunged forward grabbing me and pulling me back into the kitchen.

"Let go of me!" I yelled. "Stop it! Stop it right now! This isn't fucking over. You're going to stay right here and fucking watch!" He yelled at me making me flinch. He has never raised his voice at me before. "Easy, man. Come on. You're scaring her!" Stu said. Billy sighed and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, baby girl," he said and went kissed me. I turned my head away and he growled. His hand clasped around my chin and forced me to look at him. He slammed his lips on mine and roughly kissed me. I love you," he whispered resting his forehead on mine and looking into my eyes. I didn't say anything which only resulted in pissing him off more. "I said... I love you," he growled. I sighed "I love you too," I whispered and he smiled. "That's my girl," he said and kissed me again.

I looked over to see Sidney on the floor holding her stomach. Blood was seeping through her fingers. "Oh! Baby, I forgot to mention... Sidney here did try to get me back. Isn't that right, Sidney? You see the night we killed Casey and Steve on my way back here to speed time with you, Sidney here called my cell phone asked if I could come over. She said she wanted to talk and apologize for how she acted after her mom was killed. So I thought why not we had to do something anyway. You'll find out what here soon. But she told me to climb through her bedroom window because daddy was still home. So I did. Long story short she wanted me to fuck her. But I didn't, baby, I swear. I told her I love you and left," Billy said now standing Sidney up.

Billy looked at Stu and nodded. "We got a surprise for you, Sidney," Stu said. He put the gun down and "Yeah, you're going to love this one. It's a scream, baby!" He yelled. He backed away towards the pantry. "Hold on a sec. I'll be right back," he said and disappeared. Stu came back to put a few seconds later holding onto Sidney's dad. "Attention! Oh, what do we have behind door number three, Sidney?" He said. "Daddy!" She said and went to move forward but Billy held her back. "Whoa, hold it. That's enough," he said. Stu grabbed the white box and held it up to his mouth. "Guess we won't be needing this anymore," he said. He shoved the box in Mr. Prescott's front jacket pocket. "And, oh, look at this ring, ring. Won't need this," he said and then took out a cell phone and put that in the pocket as well.

"Got the end figured out yet, Sid?" Billy asked. I knew what they were planning. I started to laugh not because I thought it was funny but because I couldn't believe this was happening. Stu looked over at me and smiled. "What? You know what the plan is don't you?" He asked. "You two are idiots," I said. "You what? Cloned his cellular and used it to call Casey's and then later Sidney at both her house and Tatum's. So it'll look like he did it all. He killed Casey and Steve and anyone else," I said. "Bingo!" Stu yelled pointing at me. "She's so smart. I bet you had a feeling the whole time that you knew who it was. Huh? I know you definitely did at Sidney's. When you opened that closet door. Man, I thought I was caught," he laughed.

"So, when did you first get the feeling? That I was near that is," he asked. I looked at him and said nothing. "See, Billy, I told you she would figure it out. I told you we have this weird twin thing," he said looking at Billy. "I felt it at Casey's. But not that you were near but that I was talking to someone I knew," I said and looked at Billy. "You kinda gave it away," I told him. "Oh? And how is that?" He asked. I laughed a little "You called me baby girl and you also said you only eat popcorn at the movie theater," I said. He smiled and let out a laugh. "And I had the feeling you were close by when I was at Sidney's," I told Stu.

I laughed sadly. "You cut my jaw, Billy. You tackled me to the ground and then ran that knife along my jaw and cut me. Then fucking Stu, fucking smashed my head off the floor at Sidney's and you cut my arm!" I yelled. "Well to be far, sis, you weren't supposed to be at either place. You weren't ever supposed to be at Casey's and then you were supposed to go to Sidney's with Tatum. You wouldn't even be part of any of this if you would have just done what you said you were going to do!" Stu said. "Enough! It's done and over with!" Billy yelled.

He looked down at Sidney and pointed his knife at her dad. "Now, what if your father snapped? Your mother's anniversary set him off, and he went on a murder spree, killing everyone," He said. "Except for Billy, y/n, and me. We were left for dead," Stu said. "The he.. kills you... and shoots himself in the head. Perfect ending," Billy finishes. "I thought of that," Stu said and looked at me smiling and all happy for himself. "Watch this," Billy said and pushed Sidney out of the way. She grasped the counter trying to stay upright. Billy and Stu stood in front of each other now.

"Ready?" Billy asked him. I looked at them in shock. "Yeah. Yeah! I'm ready, baby!" Stu said. Billy then stabbed him and gasped. Stu bent over holding his side before standing straight up. "Good one, man. Jesus. Oh shit. My turn," he said. Billy turned back to him and looked at him. "Don't forget. Stay on the side and don't go too deep," Billy told him pointing his finger at him. Stu had the knife in his hand now. "Okay. I'll remember," Stu said and stabbed Billy. "Aaah! Fuck! Fuck!" Billy yelled. I let a chocked sob escape my lips. "Fuck! Goddamn it, Stu!" Billy yelled. "Sorry, Billy. I guess I got a little too zealous, huh?" Stu said.