12

**⚠️SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️**

Billy pushed me down on the bed and stood up. He pulled my shoes and socks off before taking his off. "I should punish you for wearing this skirt. Letting everyone see what's mine," he said as his hands slide up to my thighs and under my skirt. "It's not that short," I said laughing. He pressed his thumb over my clothed clit making me jump. "Billy, please just fuck me," I begged. "Mmm. I want to taste you first," he said. He stood up and took his shirt and pants off. I sat up and pulled my shirt over my head. I started to unbuckle the belt on my skirt and once I was finished Billy quickly pulled it off of me and moved to take my panties off. He ran his fingers through my wet folds. "Look how wet you are, baby," he said as he slipped two fingers inside of my making me moan.

He pumped his fingers in and out of me at a steady pace as he kissed his way down. His lips made contact with my clit and started sucking and flicking his tongue making me let out an unholy moan. My hands found their way to his hair and pulled the thick strands. His fingers curled and sped up. "Billy," I moaned. "Are you going to cum for me baby girl?" Billy asked and all I could do was moan. He went back to his assault on my clit flick it with the tip of his tongue. "Fuck!" He sucked my clit into his mount speed up his fingers while curling them hitting the perfect spot. I felt the coil in my stomach tighten more. "Billy, I--I I'm gonna cum," I moaned. He sucked harder and continued to hit that perfect spot until I came around his fingers. He slowed the pace of his fingers but didn't stop until I came down from the high.

He sat up and sucked his fingers into his mouth. "Mmm. You taste so good, baby," he moaned out. He slipped his boxers off pumping himself a few times. He crawled over top of me and killed me making me taste myself on his soft lips. "You're so beautiful," he said as he looked down at me. I felt him drag the head of his cock up and down my wet folds collecting my juices before he positioned himself at my entrance. He looked into my eyes as he pushed himself inside of me. Both of us letting out moans at the feeling. "Fuck, baby, you feel so good," Billy said and kissed me. He stayed still giving me the time to adjust to him. "Billy, move," I whined. He pulled out almost all the way before slamming back inside of me.

He kissed up my neck to my jaw before connecting his lips with mine. His speed picking up as he brings his thumb to press tight circles on my clit. I felt that coil in my stomach tightens again. "Billy, I'm going-" I tried getting out but my words were cut off by a moan escaping my throat. "Me too, baby girl," he said putting more pressure on my clit and hitting that special spot over and over again. I racked my fingers down his back as a flash of white flashed before my eyes. My eyes rolling in the back of my head and a loud moan escaping my throat. I came hard around him clenching my walls. He groaned as he quickly pulled out just in time to cum on my stomach before collapsing beside me. I love you," he said kissing me before he got up. "I love you too," I said watching him go into the bathroom.

**⚠️SEXUAL CONTENT END⚠️**

After cleaning up we got dressed. I was sitting on the bed pulling my shirt on while Billy on the other side sitting on the floor back against the wall. It was silent between us. "You okay?" Billy asked in a soft voice. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine," I said. For some reason, I started thinking about Sidney saying she got a call from the killer when she was at Tatum's house. "Who'd you call?" I asked. "What?" He asked "I'm, well, I don't know. When you're arrested you're allowed one phone call, so I was just curious-- who'd you call?" I asked while I slipped my boots back on. "I called my dad," he said. "No, um, Sheriff Burke called your dad. I saw him," I said. "Yeah, but when I called I didn't get an answer," he told me. "Huh," I said. "You don't still think it was me, do ya?" Billy asked.

I let out a laugh and turned to look at him. "No. No. I was just thinking if it were you it'd be a very clever way to throw me and Sid off track. You know using your one call to call me or call Sid so we wouldn't think it was you," I said a chuckled a little. "Really?" He asked giving me a very unamused look. I won't lie I still have that feeling and that nagging voice telling me that it was someone I knew who was doing all of this. Billy stood up and leaned his hands on the bed leaning towards me. "What do I have to do to prove to you that I'm not a killer?" He asked seriously. "Oh, my god," I whispered. "Huh?" He asked.

I looked up and saw the killer in the Ghostface costume. My eyes widened and I quickly stood up in fear. "Oh, my god!" I said. "Y/n--" Billy said. "Billy watch out!" I yelled. He stood up and turned around only for the killer to stab him in the chest. I let out a blood-curdling scream "Ahhh! Billy!" I screamed tears running down my face. The killer continued to stab him. I felt like the air in my lungs left and my body felt numb. Billy turned around looking at me his shirt soaked with blood. I choked out a sob. "Y/N/N," he wheezed outreaching and hand towards me before falling on my bed. A loud agonizing sob left my lips "No!" I screamed.

"I looked up at the killer and again I had that feeling, the same feeling I had at Sidney's. He took his other gloved hand and wiped the blade clean then came towards me. I screamed and ran towards my door jumping over my bed. I slid the door shut and locked it. When I turned around I ran into someone and screamed. "Y/N, it's me," they said. I looked up to see Sidney. "What's going on?" She asked. I just grabbed her hand and pulled her into Stu's room with me then out the other door towards the stairs. We stopped when the killer came out of my bedroom from the other side. "Come on!" I yelled and pulled Sidney with him. I ran back into Stu's room and closed the door knocking it into the killer. He grunted and I thought the voice sounded way too familiar but kept running. We ran through the door to the attic and shut the door behind us. I took Stu's surfboard and jammed it in front of the door.