Chapter 1- Meet Tanjiro Kamado

Y/n pov-
As I ran down the mountain it was raining but it had already been raining for 10 minutes until I made my way back home, I was running through the forest the rain hitting my face it felt nice I haven't felt like this in a while witch I don't think I feel mush of anything anymore since my family died my grandpa Urokadoki is the only family I have left so I'm here with him so I can protect him even though I know for a fact that he can protect himself. I had finally made it down the mountain back home in was soaking wet from the rain grandpa was outside with an umbrella I could tell he was mad.

Urokadoki- Y/n you were supposed to be back 15 minutes ago and now look at you, your soaking wet *sighs* just get inside and get cleaned up so we can eat

Y/n- grandpa I told you you could eat without me when I'm late

Urokadoki- I eat when you get home alright

Y/n- okay

I went inside and got cleaned up then me and grandpa ate dinner but instead of going to bed after words he stooped me and told me he had to talk to me for a moment.

Urokadoki pov-
Y/n as you know I am a teacher and I teach though who wish to become a demon slayer and Giyu Tomioka has sent me a letter asking me to train a boy  I agreed and the boy is already on his way here so I wanted to let you know that we will have company oh and the boy is bringing along his sister they should be here tomorrow sometime.

Y/n- okay another student great just more reason to be up on the mountain

Urokadoki- I know how you feel when I have students here but please try and be nice to this one for me

Y/n- ....alright fine for you I just might be a bit nice but does it mean I'm going to be 100% nice

Urokadoki- just get some rest

Yn pov-
I went to my room and wrote in my Journal I had been writing in a journal for a long time now I had already filled up many journals with my writing it's just always been a thing I did after that I turned the lights off and went to bed.

~~~

Urokadoki- you can't finish him off with that

Boy- H-how can I finish him off?

Urokadoki- don't ask me! Can't you use your own head to figure that out?

Boy pov-
Tapping it is no good I'll have to crush its head to crush his skull and smash it completely I guess I'm going to have to pound him with this rock many times I bet he's going to suffer isn't there anything I can use to kill him with one blow?

Urokadoki pov-
This kid isn't going to make it he's too kind can't make decisions he's facing the demon yet the scent of kindness remains he has sympathy even for a demon, Giyu he's never going to make it

Boy pov-
He's gone with that much sunlight no wonder nezuko drinks shrinks from it Nezuko? Nezuko?......... *sighs* Nezuko oh that's right where is that man, he buried the people who got killed...um?

Urokadoki- I'm Sakonji Urokadoki I'm assuming you're the one Giyu Tomioka sent my way

Boy- Yez! My name is Tanjiro Kamado! My sisters name is Nezuko, and...

Urokadoki- Tanjiro... what will you do when your sister devours a human? ....Too Slow! You are just too slow at making decisions you failed to finish off that demon before Daybreak do you know why you couldn't answer my question right away it's because you are a real solve is to week there are two things to do if your sister devours a human kill your sister insulate your own belly and die that's what it means to travel with your sister who became a demon but that must never happen no matter what and you'd best not forget your sister taking a a life of an innocent person that's the one thing that must never happen ever do you understand what I'm saying yes, all right no I'm going to test you to see if you're fit to become a member of the Demon Slayer corpse carry your sister on your back and follow me!

The test starts now we're going to climb a mountain I'll make sure to take care of your sister for you, now from here go back down to the house at the foot of the mountain this time I'm not going to wait until Daybreak.

Tanjiro pov-
I see he thinks I might get lost in this thick fog I just have to get back by Daybreak right that's easy I've got a great sense of smell I've already memorized mr. Urokadoki scent..... I get it now so there are traps all around that's the deal huh crap crap crap if I keep walking into traps like this I won't make it down the mountain by morning and besides this metal on you this melon is the air is thin here it's way thinner here than on the mountain where I used to live that's why I'm gasping for air like this and you feel so dizzy will I make it back I might pass out no I got to make it back get your breathing under control and sniff out each of those traps.

~~~

Tanjiro- I...have....returned

Forgive my abrupt Ness Mr. Sakonji Urokadoki I'm sending a boy your way who wants to become a Demon Slayer Schwartzman he was brazen enough to attack me unarmed his family was slaughtered by a demon and the surviving younger sister has become one, I have determined that she will not attack humans I can send something different about these two like yourself the boys seems to have a keen sense of smell perhaps he'll find a way to break through and become your heir apparent I'm asking you to train him I realize that this is a self-serving request but please forgive me I hope that you will take good care of yourself in your endeavors

                                                                                                                 Yours truly, Giyu Tomioka

I accept you as my student Tanjiro Kamado.