Chapter 16- New Beginnings

Y/n pov-
Hey grandpa urakdaki It's been rough since the accident of the mugan train and...... dad Rengoku, I really haven't been myself and I've been lacking on training while Zenitsu and the others grow stronger though I know dad wouldn't want me to be like this so I started getting back to my old self and I'll be heading out with ther others soon to this place called entertainment district with the sound hashira Tengen Uzui he's well different is what you call him but I heard him and dad were pretty close so hopefully I can ask him some things, I still wish I could of gotten more time with him and yea all I wanna do is track down the demon who killed him but I can't just go chasing after it so I'm gonna keep moving forward so when the time Is right I can deal with that demon in the end, I hope your doing well you're the only family I got left so take care of yourself i promise I'll be okay plus Zenitsu looking after me, ill write again soon
~Love y/n

How is he so fast Zenitsu spoke as the four of us I, Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and inoukse ran after the sound hashira Tengen, look at him Zenitsu like that body is definitely one meant for running I said, huh his body you checking him out? Zenitsu questioned, what scared I'm gonna steal your girlfriend yellow boy Tengen said as he ran just ahead of us, it's not like that Zenitsu never will be with anyone except you so don't worry I said and as I looked I him I could see a small smile forming on his face as we continued to follow behind Tengen. After a while we made it to the entertainment district and we were riding in the little carage but of course Zenitsu and Inosuke ran off and made a fuss, ugh go get your annoying boyfriend Tengen spoke up as him and Tanjiro headed after Inosuke, he's not annoying you are I replied back as I hopped off the garage and went after Zenitsu.
Zenitsu, Zenitsu! I called out come on get back here after i caught up with him he was looking at some girls trying to get him to come to them. Who's checking out people now I spoke up grabbing Zenitsu arm to bring him back to the others. Ow ow okay I wasn't looking at them like that I swear Zenitsu said. Let's just get back to the others I added. Once we were back with Tengen and the guys we all sat down as Tengen began to explain the point of this mission.

THREE WIVES YOU HAVE THREE WIVES! Zenitsu yelled and started making a fuss as Tengen spoke. Tengen ended up hitting Zenitsu and knocking him out. Was that really necessary Uzui I questioned glaring at him. It would of be hard to finish my explanation if he kept on yelling am I right Tengen replied, alright you have a point but still I said. Soon Tengen finished explaining the situation and what we had to do we'd be going under in households to gather information and possible whereabouts of demons. Soon the boys drifted to sleep but I stayed up sat outside lost in thoughts when I heard a voice speak up. Hey I said what you doing up Tengen asked as he sat beside me. I haven't slept well since the mugan train I replied, ah I see I was like that back before I became a Hashira he said. What was he to you, my dad Rengoku I asked? Well he was my best friend for sure he always smiled and found the good in things, Tengen looked down at me and continued, your father was one of the best people you could find in this world I'm sure you'll be just like him Tengen said. I was only with him for a short time but your kinda like him someone to look up to I'm sure Tanjiro and them will notice it before long to I said. Your in my hands now even if you can take care of yourself I'm not letting you out of my sight if we get into battle here I can't be losing you too I'd be letting him down too Tengen replied. Don't worry to much about me you have your wives to find I told him.

Within the next few days Zenitsu and the others were hired into some houses to do investigation while I stayed with Tengen and help him with things. The Boys met us on a rooftop to talk about anything we learned but today Zenitsu didn't show up. Yellow hair boy won't be joining us... Tengen told us. What why I questioned? Because he's been taken Tengen replied, what! No we have to find him i insisted. Tengen stood up and put a head on my shoulder trust me we will find him but right now we just have to hope he'll manage on his own so can you wait just a little longer for him Tengen asked. If anything happens to him it's on you I run off. After a few minites Tanjiro walked up and sat beside me. We'll find him I promise he's my friend to so I want to make sure he's alright Tanjiro said. I know we'll find him I just got caught up in the tought of him being hurt I replied.
After some time of searching and battles got more intense we'd started battling the belt demon and had finally found where Zenitsu was me I Inosuke along with two of Tengen wives suma and makio were fighting the belt demon and we just managed to rescue Zenitsu and free him. Zenitsu! Your alright I yelled as I ran to hug him. Sorry to worry you Zenitsu spoke up soon Tengen arrived and stopped the belt demon for the mean time. Tengen walked up to suma and makio and gave them a pat on the head telling them they've been doing some flashy work and there his wives he'd except nothing less.
Eventually everything turned out okay we won the battle just by a hare and we're all pretty much still in one piece but we definitely needed some time to heal so back to the butterfly mansion we go for a while.