Chapter 14- Fight and Protect

Tanjiro you okay?
Yeah I'm fine glad to see you awke...
Yeah you too
*just then a noise came from below them*
Explosive awakening! Now get ready for boar rush watch out cause the great Inosuke is coming through!
Inosuke! The train isint safe we need to protect the sleeping passengers! The whole train has turned into a demon do you hear me it's a giant Demon!
Whaddya know I was right all along that the killer instinct of a true leader! I'm gonna safe every last one of an down to me your saviour the great Inosuke is here!
*inside the train*

Thunder breathing 1st form thunderclap and flash sixfold! Nezuko I will protect you I'll protect.....ZzzzzZZzzz  
*Tanjiro and y/n made there way back into the train protecting the passengers!
Young Kamado, Y/n
Rengoku!
Dad!
I was quite thought with my strikes on the way here so it should take the demon a while to recuperate but there is still no time to waste this train has eight cars I will protect the rear five the other three will be handled by your sister and that yellow boy during all this you and boar head lad and search for the demon head.
It's head but sir how can we-
Kill something without a head it's still a demon it has to have one! I will search for it as well I hope you're flared up!
Wait dad I'll help you with the rear cars alright
Fine I'll protect the last 4 you protect the other can you got it?
Yes got it
* Rengoku and y/n went off to protect there cars while Tanjiro found Inosuke and told him the plan*
Yes I know I already found what were looking for the beastlorads weak spot!
You found it so it is up front then?
Sure is and that place creeps me out even more.
All right lets go!

~~~
Dammit it's not letting us get close
Sorry that's not happening I won't let you behind me! Both of you are going to sleep here....it'll be a deep long slumber .
Inosuke and Tanjiro began attacking enmu to get to his weak spoke but of course it wasn't going to be easy they had to avoid being out to sleep in the prosses Inosuke wasant being effected because of his mask.
You got this don't forget your my little flame Rengoku told y/n before running to protect his cars.
That's right in just remembered dad always used to call me his little flame but I'm not little anymore I'm a brave flame. ( Flame breathing first from Unknowing Fire) y/n had finally completed a flame breathing form  as she slashed through the demon flesh!

* Tanjiro and inoukse had been able to defeated the demon controlling the train but it caused the train to tip over off the tracks*
Inosuke I don't think I can move go help the others
Yeah yeah I'm going.
....
You've mastered total concentration constant that's impressive
Rengoku...
You're one step closer to being a Hashira that's one step out of ten thousand mind you!
I'll do my best
Mastering your breathing will open many dorrs for you now it won't solve everything but it will help you will continue to grow stronger
Thank you
As for the others! There are many who are injured but there safe for the time being good work
Thank you!
Tanjiro, Dad!
Y/n...
Tanjiro your hurt?
I'm fine just sent move right now
Dad I was able to complete a flame breathing form
That's fantastic
*something then came crashing down near them, a Demon*
Thoughts eyes has a... a uper rank demon!
The demon apedaently ran to attack Tanjiro but Rengoku stoped him*

Why would you go for an injured person like that?
I though had get in the way of our little chit chat it's all
What's it it with you like to discuss while this is our first time meeting
Is that right will I dislike a weak human the more sight of them makes my skin crawl and what more disgusting is that Girl is the weakest of you all!
In that case I don't think we'd ever get along and I won't allow you to disrespect my daughter like that!
Your daughter sure it's yours anyway let me make you an offer? Why don't you become a demon as well
Never!

Nice sword
(He regenerates quickly with such fearsome presence this is the strength of the upper ranks)
Your strong a Hashira huh? I see your a seasoned fighter on the verge of martial perfection your name?
I'm the flame Hashira Kyojuro Rengoku
I am Akaza Kyojuro let me tell you why you'll never take the final step towards perfection it's because you're human design to grow old design to die become a demon doing so would allow you to better yourself for another hundred even 200 years
Growing old and passing away gives meaning and Beauty to human life it's because we age and die that our lives are so precious and honorable you see true strength dose not just refer to the physical body this boy and this girl are not weak don't insult him let me be clear the two of us will never see eye to eye no matter what twisted reasons you give, I'll never yield.
I see! I gusee I'll just have to kill you then.

~~~

In all my years I've never gotten to kill a flame Hashira no one's taken me up on my offer either! Why do you think that is as a fellow master of martial arts I just can't comprehend it! It's an honor to Evan be chosen It's a shame it has to end but it's time to finish this..! And your breathtaking sword skills time will style it all donsent that make you sad? Watching the hideouts decline of someone blessed with such talent it pains me more than you know, die for me Kyojuro do it while you young and strong!
Don't die on me yet don't you see that yiur frail human body can never measure up to mine! Thoughts impressive attacts you inflicted upon me have already held completely you on the other hand a shared left eye stuttered ribs damage to the internal organs all Irreplaceable, if you were a demon you'd heal in a book of an eye house wounds would be better mere scratches. In the end a human can never surpass a demon!
I will see my duty Fullied! No matter what it takes no one shall die here!

        To be continued......