Chapter 15- Set your Heart Ablaze

To press on your body injuries that make brilliant strength of mind now you have to become a demon just imagine it we could fight for the rest of internity!
(I'll inflict as much damage as I can in an instant, flame breathing esoteric Art!
My what an indomitable force of will I give you my praise!
NINTH FORM! RENGOKU!
( technique development destructive death!)

Kyojuro..... I don't have much time left but I feel so blessed to have been your mother
(Mother it is I who was blessed to be your son!) AYHHHAAHAHH
How is he moving? Dammit the sun will rise soon I have to kill him and make my escape! (Why rent I pull my arm out!)
I won't let you escape!
Tanjiro you rest I'll go help my dad(I've got to cut his head)
The sun is rising I have to get away let go of me!
I'm not letting go not until I cut your head!
LET GO!
(Flame breathing 2nd form- )
Aahha *just then amaze escaped and run into the forest*
I've got to find shelter from the sunlight!
Tanjiro got up and though his sword thought akaza
We're not thought with you, Coward! Turn and face us!
(Whatbthe tell is he blabbing about him not running from him I'm running from the sun! And beside the fights already over with I wouldn't like that he'll die before long)
The Demon Slayer corpse was always fighting in the dead of night where you have evantage but we're flesh-and-blood humans we don't heal so easily we lose a limbs it's gone for good!DON'T RUN AWAY YOU BASTARD YOU COWARD! RENGOKU IS STRONGER THAN YOU'LL EVER HOPE TO BE MUCH STRONGER! YOU DIDTINT WIN AGAINST HIM! HE KEPT EVERYONE SAFE! HE FOUGHT TO THE VERY END SO NO ONE WOULD DIE YOU'RE THEM ONE WHO LOST RENGOKU IS THE TRUE VICTOR!

Don't work yourself up over those wounds are not trivial your death young Kamado would truly spell my defeat come here lad let speak one last time.
Dad?.... *y/n dropped her sword and knelt in front of Rengoku and Tanjiro by her side*
Very soon I'll be dead before that happens I need to to hear me out.
But dad I just found you I can't lose you we need you...
Y/n let him talk said Tanjiro.

I have a younger brother named senjiro please tell him to follow his heart and walk down the path he feels is right and tell my father that I want him to look after himself and young Kamado I want you to know that I believe in your sister I accept her as part all of our ranks I saw her she she had her own blood to save the people in that train do you want to risk their life to protect humans is a member of the Demon Slayer Corps no matter what others may think hold your head high you feel weak or unworthy that your heart of Belize your teeth and face forward you may feel like breaking down the flow of time waits for no one it won't patiently stand by as you grieve don't let my death trample your spirit it's my duty as a harsher to protect you all the youngbloods must be unlimited boom any other her she would have done the same, young Kamado, boar head, boy in yellow, and my brave little flame y/n, you must continue to grow someday you'll become a Hashira  and serves as pillars of the Demon Slayer chords I'm sure of it, I believe in you all, y/n I'm sorry it must end this way but I have faith that you can master flame breathing just as I did, yellow boy make sure to protect her for me alright, she's safe with me sir.

(Mother?.... was I successful in my duties did I use my gift wisely? You did splendidly)
Dad? D-dad no....

When the train went off the tracks Rengoku used a bunch of his techniques that must be how we avoided suffering any casualties said Zenitsu
That must be replied Tanjiro
I can't believe hes gone was it really an upper rank demon? Why would something like that come here something that strong I don't get it?
Yeah... I'm so frustrated as soon as I manage to break through one wall I hit an Evan high one! And all the while I hear the sounds of my her IS fighting just beyond it... but I can't make it over there and join them. If I'm still her fumbling around in the dark how can I do this is it Evan possible for me to become someone like him?
STOP BLUBBERING LIKE A LITTLE BABY! This can I or can't I it's really passing me off! HE already said he believes in us so all you can do is figure out how to get there, everything that dose just dose back into the earth crying won't bring him back! Remember what bug eyes said to you! No matter how pathetic you fell ya just have to keep on living!
But your crying too I can see the tears coming out yiur mask
I'm not crying! Come on let's go train our butts off!
I just wish I had more time with him y/n spoke.

~~~
Oh I see not even a single one of those two hundred passengers lost their lives when did job Indeed he was remarkably young man I feel no sadness my wlifewill soon I will meet Kyojuro  the others again into the world Beyond said master of the maision.

Tanjiro woke up in a bed* where am I where are the others? No one's here I'm not picking up any other scents? Am I stuck in a dream again? What us happening I'm at demon slayer HQ crazy things are happening but I don't feel scared at all!? Huh? Rengoku? Rengoku!
Rengoku is incredible strong! Huh? This is.... ( a dream it was a dream)
The demons have taken everything away from me but I still have people I can about we have to set our heart ablaze! Let's go!

            The end.....for now maybe

Ok so this is the end of the book for now hope you liked it but I'm think about Maybe continuing it into season two of demons slayer but idk for sure yet if I do continue I'll make an announcement and let you guys know even if I do continue this story I'm going to work more on my Tengen story so it will be a while before I decide if I'm going to continue this so just be patient until I know what I want to do with this story in the future.