Chapter 2- Training

Urokdoki pov-
I am laying a trainer I literally trained Swordsmen there are many trainers and each of them training their pupils with their own regimen in their location to join the Demon Slayer corpse you must survive the final selection process held on Mount Fujikasane whether or not you're eligible your final selection is up to me.

Tanjiro pov-
Starting today I'm going to keep a journal for nezuko I'm descending the mountain again today I'm going to train my hardest so I won't die during final selection after repeatedly descending the mountain day after day I'm starting to learn how to avoid most of the traps it's because I'm much stronger now and because I'm even more adept detecting scents  then beforeb even though the traps are getting more and more difficult he may really want to kill me I made my decent today sword in hand but this sward really hampered my movement with the sword I can't stop getting caught in all the traps. 991, I swung the sword today well it's not just today I've been swinging this word every single day after descending the mountain shuang my sword until my arms nearly fell off, 1000!

Today I did nothing but fall training to break my fall and get up quickly from any position I wield my sword and I charge Mr. Urokdoki really trying to kill him in contrast his barehanded in unarmed but he is ridiculously powerful he flings me away to roll on the ground every time.

Today I learned breathing techniques and some forms total concentration breathing.

Urokdoki- I'm going to teach you all 10 of the water breathing forms remember to take a long breath so the oxygen flows into every cell in your body this Exchange your body's natural healing powers and both stabilize and energize your spirit relax her upper body while bracing your lower half alright breathe......Wrong! Next Forms! RIGHT LIKE THIS? wrong! LIKE THIS? wrong! THIS? wrong! THIS? wrong!

Y/n- Gramps! Can we talk like now?

Urokdoki- mhm all right but quickly I'm in the middle of an lesson excuse me Tanjiro

Y/n- Grandpa you told me you were having any student and he was bringing a long his sister but I think you forgot to mention the fact that his Sister it's a demon!!

Urokdoki- it didn't tell you because I knew how you would react and all you need to know is that his sister is not dangerous she does not kill but other dude her and her brother they are different now I have to get back to my student.

Y/n- sighs*

Tanjiro pov-
I get yelled at for not freezing my stomach and clobbered to go Pope next he told me to become one with the water Ahhhhhhh Nezuko! ..... Nezuko! I am Water!

And now it's been six months since Nezuko was last awake master summon the doctor right away and him examine her but he found nothing wrong but it's normal for her to stay asleep like this I was scared I worried that one morning I'll wake up to find her not a day goes by that I don't worry.

~~~

Urokdoki- you will have to slice this Boulder I will allow you to enter the final selection

Tanjiro pov-
Mr. Urokdoki, please wait! Mr. Urokdoki!, after that he never taught me anything again. Everyday I practiced over and over what I learned from mr Urokdoki the basics like holding the breath and flexibility I was glad I had written those down in my journal but even after six months has passed I still couldn't slice the Boulder I felt frustrated not enough I wasn't training hard enough I got to do more more am I hopeless? Business of cool going to die without ever waking up I've almost given I'm breaking down keep working Tanjiro you can do it!!

Y/n- jumps on bolder* Man shut up you're whining is really annoying and I don't want to hear it instead of whining you should be slicing the boulder especially if you want to make it to final selection

Tanjiro- huh who are you?

Y/n- Y/n L/n and granddaughter of Sakonji Urokdoki

Tanjiro- What! I didn't know he had a granddaughter!

Y/n- yea your looking at her dummy

Tanjiro- hey about this Boulder you don't understand how difficult it is to slice through this Boulder

Y/n- look boy you are the one who doesn't understand because little do you know that I do understand how difficult it is to slice through the boulder because I went through the exact same training well almost exact training is you're going through right now so I've already sliced through my Boulder end passed the final selection and to be accurate I've technically passed the final selection for the past 13 years so yes I do understand

Tanjir- so it is possible wait if you pass the final selection for the past 13 years what are you still doing here shouldn't you be out doing missions

Y/n- I'm not like all the other demon slayers, anyway boy I'll let you get back to you're training .

Tanjiro- my names Tanjiro Komado

Y/n- nice to meet ya *walks off*