Chapter 10- The Demon Spider Family part2

Demon brother- now what did you say, I asked you what did you say to me

Tanjiro Mind- look how scary he got feels like the air got 10 times heavier Inosuke I'm sorry I'm going to need you to hang on a little longer I'll be there as soon as I defeat this demon.

Demon brother- explain it to me what you just said
Tanjiro- I meant what you have isn't a true Bond at all
Demon brother- you have no purpose in this world if you do not play your roll and your room is to hand me your sister and disappear or die
Tanjiro- his eye says lower five, I knew it he is one of the 12

Just then the brother demon grabbed Nezuko from the bushes, NEZUKO tanjiro yelled, it is settled I'm taking her, no your not, I told you your obedience would get you killed, Nezuko was now hanging in the threads of from the demon, for now I'll let her bleed to teach her a lesson, I won't allow it LET HER GO tanjiro run to him. Further into the fight tanjiro now thinking he will lose his life but he hears his father's calls and memories then to cut the threads of the demon he uses his family Hinokami dance of fire, Come on don't stop running. Soon with the help of the dance and Nezukos blood demon art tanjiro had cut the demons head of or he had thought the demon had done it himself so he was still alive but tanjiro couldn't get up, then someone came up it was a fellow hashira Giyu tomiaka telling tanjiro to leave the rest to him. Lee's then a minute later the demon was killed.

Giyu went over to talk with tanjiro then he noticed Nezuko, Shinobu came running trying to kill Nezuko but Giyu stoped her, why tomioka and after you said demons can't be friend's said shinobu Giyu then orderoredered tanjiro to take Nezuko and run while he dealt with shinobu. The crowd flew by ordering that tanjiro and Nezuko were to be taken to the hashish mansion when tanjiro woke up the 9 hashish were standing in front of him Shinobu wanted to know why tanjiro was breaking corps rules and carrying around a demon, after talking and a bit of fight with one of the hashira the leader of the demon slayer came out and begun to talk.
Good morning it's nice to see all your faces and this blue sky bring me joy, so this is the master tanjiro thought, tanjiro and zenkuo are allowed master told the hashira some did not agree so master helper read a letter to the hashira from Mr, urakdaki stakting him self along with Tnjiro and Giyu would sacrifice there onw lives if zeuko ever killed a human still some hashira now agreeing they went about there difference. Tanjiro was taken to the butterfly mansion where Inosuke, Zenitsu and Y/n were.

Y/n was in a room of her own of course because she was the only girl besides Nezuko she has just woken up and sat up but grabbed her shoulder that was bitten by the spider demon, oh your awake a girl walked in your shoulder will still hurt a bit but as long as you take this medicine for the next mouth you'll be fine and the pain should go away within a week here take some now the girl handed Y/n a cup of something it didn't smell good but Y/n took it anyway then someone started screaming And Y/n knew exactly who it was, your friend is being difficult the girl said, May I go see him I mean them? Please asked Y/n, oh uh yes I suppose you can there just down the hall, thank you. Y/n quickly got up and ran to the room the boys were staying in and of course Zenitsu was the one yelling.
ZENITSU y/n ran to him and hugged him your okay
Y/n where were you asked Zenitsu
I staying in a room down the hall
Uh y/n I can't breathe
Oh sorry *stops hugging him* Tanjiro I'm glad to see your ok too oh also inouske I didn't see him at first
Don't worry I didint notice him either said tanjiro

Zenitsu started yelling again cuz he didn't know if he had taken his morning meds but soon he fell asleep along with inouske Y/n sat beside Zenitsu on his bed holding her shoulder, hey Y/n what happened with you and Zenitsu on the mountain tanjiro asked? Um we ran I to a spider demon and Zenitsu being him he claimed a tree and stayed there for a while, while I fought of creepy spiders that had demon heads we both need up getting bit but Zenitsu did before me so the affect were getting to him more than me but then the hashira girl showed up and helped us and we were brought here. You don't yell at him as much anymore why is that? Tanjiro said, uh well I guess I just see him differently now, oh hey your hair is a lot like one of the hashiras, What? I met them this morning and... tanjiro was interuped by one of the girls walking in to get Y/n, miss it's time for you to go back to your room now, oh alright. Y/n looked back to Zenitsu and told Tanjiro I'll see you later before leaving the room.

       To be continued...