CHAPTER : 1

Jungkook pov

So, who is it now?....

~

Wearing my usual black, knee length leather coat, I took my car's key and drove in the rain, while a thin layer of clouds masked the full moon.

The heavy droplets drizzling on my car's windows while the trees with long branches, looking almost scary in the dim light, passed by.

Reaching the door, with shining lights while the water droplets fall on it. I walked inside, in the place filled with smoke and noise.

The chaotic place was filled with people drinking, and individuals making out in corners while music upbeat.

Walking to the counter, I sat on the chair when a bartender approached  to me.

"What would you like to order sir?"

"Gin, make it two"

Sticking his lips together he nodded and went to get my drink, while I waited for my patner, in short Jimin.

"I am sorry bro! Well what's up?"

With my jaw clenched, eyes squinted and eyebrows lowered while coming together.

"Time and full moon" I replied annoyed

"I said I am sorry, well I saw that guy, he is here"

My annoyance flew away and I immediately asked him.

"Is he?"

"Well, he came just now, to your right in the corner"

Immediately looking at the direction he told I tried to search that guy, and a winning smirk plastered over my face when I finally found him.

"So? What are we waiting for huh?" I asked smirking and Jimin nodded.

We followed the guy who was leaving the bar, and now we were out. That guy took his car and drove.

Jimin and I followed him with my car.

"Car or?" I asked to Jimin while sitting in.

"Let's do it in human way?" I grinned and nodded. Speeding up the car to the fullest and it didn't take us long  to overtake him.

Getting out of the car, we both wore our caps and saw that guy walking to us nearly drunk.

"Who the hell are you?!" He shouted while we both looked at each other and smiled.

"Doom"

His giggled like a lunatic and said

"Can u Stop with all this? I don't have time for such nonsense" 

He said and walked back to his car, when the lighting struck making his car burn down at once, which was followed by heavy rain and explosion of car.

He immediately fell on his back and backed off until he was just near our leg.

As he felt our leg, he immediately stood up and said

"W-who a-are you?"

"We did told you, bad luck" Jimin said while walked to him and he backed off.

Until, his back hit the brick border of the bridge with river following just below us. Now the only thing that was left was, one look in his eyes.

"D-don't you dare come n-near me! A-and Don't even try to t-touch me!" He said shaking scared

"Oh no, we won't touch you" Jimin said and I nodded.

And as soon as our eyes met, voila work is half done. His eyes became white including the middle part and he stood up.

Jimin and I walked back since we know our work is almost done. That guy walked back towards the brick railing and climbed up on it.

"So should we?" Jimin asked and I shook my head as no and he nodded.

"Let him die peacefully, he suffered a lot" I said seeing that guy looking down.

And finally, he jumped off bridge. Walking towards the railing Jimin and I looked down at his bloody corpse and body almost detached.

"Done" I smirked and we walked towards our car.

"Oh wait! One thing is left" Jimin looked at me confused.

Just one snap if my finger, and the road the cleaned up, no burnt car, and no explosion and the rain stopped.

"Now done"

~

Y/N POV

Getting up in the morning to feed my pets have become my habit. Yo! I am y/n.

I live alone in this big flat, obviously it's all my money, and I don't live here alone, I have a cat, jojo. Two dogs, puff and sniff, and also a parrot and some fishes.

Well I love animals so I adopted a lot of them and that's how my day starts, with barking of puff and sniff or either them running behind jojo.

Walking in the hall, I was a little confused since puff and sniff both weren't barking or even running. Then I saw them sitting on sofa

Sitting beside them I patted both. "Morning sweethearts" and they barked while I giggled.

I looked around to see jojo, but she wasn't "you both sit hmm, I will come in a minute"

Walking out in balcony I saw her sitting and looking out of railing and I fake barked and she immediately looked back

I sat on my knees while taking her soft fur in my hand.

"So did puff and sniff throw you out of the house?" I giggled and asked but she just looked outside so I observed where she was looking

"Ohhh it's gonna rain today? Thank you for reminding jojo, I'll take an umbrella, but for now let's get you something to eat hmm?"

I took her in my arm and brought her inside. After feeding all of them I went to change and got ready

After getting ready I ate my breakfast and was going when my parrot said

"Umbrella.."

"Ahh yes! Thanks love" I blowed a kiss to him and then took my umbrella

"Take a Good care of house puff and sniff! And Don't fight with jojo hmm?"

I walked to the door and opened it but jojo immediately came and stood in front of me.

"Jojo go in, I have to go" she just sat there and looked at me

"You have become so clingy! Shhu go in"

I said pushing her in and closing the door but as I walked out, the thing I saw infront of me, ruined my day and made me shock.

A person, wrapped in white clothes, in short

"A dead body"