CHAPTER : 13

Jungkook pov

That's when it hit me, when I saw y/n on the road while a bus losing it's speed in front of her and almost going to crash.

That's when it hit it, that I care for her. I can't do it! I have been killing people's from ages and doing horrible things, but I can't do the same to her.

That's when it hit me...... I am in love with her.

This month, trying to make her suffer unintentionally made me fall in love with her, made me realise that I, who is bound to follow "him" have to break his rule coming at this point.

The rule of not agreeing to him, the rule of backing up from my job and the rule of being his salve, even tho I know I would suffer if rules are not followed.

But I don't care for consequences for now. For now y/n Is more important to me.

I ran towards her and pulled her aside hugging her, as the bus on full speed. passed by us. 

She was crying, in my arms, while we were on ground on our knee, scared of seeing death so close. I patted her back

"Shh Everything's a-alright"

Even I didn't wanted to slutter but seeing her cry, made me. I never felt so heartbroken.

"I-i thought i-i would die! L-leave you f-forever!"

She screamed clenching on my jacket. She care for me now also! Even tho I tried to kill her....

"I am very sorry, I am here for you hmm? Cry"

I said caressing her wet hair, since it was Raining and we had no umbrella...

After sometime she stopped and I cupped her cheeks.

"You're alright?" She nodded but my eyes went to her knees, they bleeding a lot, since I dragged her..... And I feel the pain of it.

I immediately picked her up in my arms and made her sit in the car and then walked to the opposite direction.

But as I was going to open the door, the pain, burning sensation hit me and I fell on my knees groaning.

"You didn't do your task, and did opposite of it even after my order and warning! Now suffer Jeon jungkook"

He said and I looked up with my glaring red eyes and said

"Do whatever you want to"

I stood up with pain and got in the car and drove to home.

After driving home I took her in and made her sit on my bed and then removed her hair from her head

"I am very sorry y/n, I acted cold towards you, but when I saw you at that point, my eyes gleamed with fear, fear of losing you and now....I can respectfully accept that I love you"

"it's okay jungkook-ah, b-but I am still shocked over the fact that you like me"

She said giggling, then Suddenly she hissed and looked at her wound.

" I'll get first aid kit, sit here" she nodded and I stood up ruffling her hairs.

I went out and was going to get when I suddenly got a call from tae, and I picked it.

"Yes taehyung?"

"Jungkook! I have a very important thing to tell!"