CHAPTER : 18

Y/n pov

I was shocked at what he was saying?! Like kill me?! When?!

"I was given the task to kill you but since I wasn't able to do it, I suffered pain, but I don't want that for you"

"What are you saying jungkook?!"

"Yup, that guy, is Satan. He gave me task to kill you and from the start all the things that happened to you was..."

"You?!"

He nodded and I left a shakey breath while he tooka deep breath and said

"he don't want to live together, neither in this world nor heaven"

He giggled weakly and said lying his head on my lap, while we still on the road, empty....

"No jungkook don't say that"

I said it with teary eyes.

"That's the truth y/n, let's except it. Also yes, if I don't stay.... Go to Jimin. He will explain you Everything"

And now I couldn't hold it, I started crying while cupping his face that was so cold it would freeze right away.

"No! I won't!" I said in anger but still care

"Understand y/n please for me?" He said closing his eyes

"No jungkook wake up!" I patted his cheeks and he opened his eyes.

"I couldn't keep you happy even in heaven nor here" he said looking at sky

"You did! You kept me as happy as you can!"

"I didn't, well l-let's bid our last goodbye?"

My eyes widened

"Bye, sorry and I love you y/n"

"Noooo" he clicked a button on his watch and his hand fell on ground

A sirin started ringing and I cried holding him

After some minutes there were two car, and a-a a-ambulance.....

No!!! I held him tight until someone pulled me back and I looked up... Jimin.

"No Jimin! He is alive! Leave me!" I said as Jimin sighed and took me away from him even when I didn't wanted to...

He forcefully took me to my home and I fell on the ground as soon as I entered.

Jimin pov

She is broken... That jungkook left her. Jungkook already knew, Satan was going to kill him therefore he activated a button in his watch.

That was connected to me. He really love y/n and the next thing I did already show, how much he did

I Forworded a file in front of y/n as she looked at it with no soul in her body.

"Jungkook, he left all this property, business, money and even land in your possession and now you're owner of it"

He eyes widened and then she giggled? She said

"He didn't love me, this shows it"

"What? This shows that he loved you that's why he did!"

" No! He didn't! He wanted to leave me from the start! Leave everything with me and leave me forever"

She said last line bowing on floor and then my eyes softened, I kept the file aside and patted her back.

" Don't worry y/n, if God did it, it would be for our good? His good? Your good?"

She wanted someone now and I know she doesn't have anyone thus not having any option I hugged her tightly.

As soon as she felt warm she started crying

" He left me, I loved him!"

"I know y/n, I know....."

~

Y/n pov

I am alone in the house... Jimin already left since he had some work related to j-jungkook...

I decided to go to jungkook's house so that I can atleast feel his presence with me. Walking to his house, as soon as I opened the door I was greeted by his Smell...

I smiled and walked in controlling myself from crying. Straight walking to his bedroom I took out one of his hoddie and smelled it.

Jungkook...

The same smell and again I started tearing up. Enough! I can't take it anymore!!

Straight walking to his kitchen I searched for it, and finally got it, blade.............

I smiled looking at it and said

"You know what junkook, I don't care if you left me. I have my ways to accompany you, stay with my love"

I said keeping it on my wrist

"Even tho we weren't able to live together even in this world, or different dimensions... Let's be together now!"

And THAT'S IT

the blade slipped over my wrist, nerves chopped and blood splashed everywhere and still dripping.

Usually people hold their hand tightly to prevent blood less, but why do I care when I have to die only.

As my goal of life is already finished

"Fall in love with someone..."

~ Season 1 end ~

______________________________________

Sorry this part was short 😅

Okay so sudden shock to everyone 😲! What if I say there's no season 2

But
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A bonus part 😂

Don't worry they both will be happy in bonus part😉

Also I am ready with my next story's poster 👇🏻

What do you think 😏

It took me 1 hour to make 🤦🏻‍♀️
But anything for my readers 🥺