CHAPTER : 16

Y/n pov

As I came home I sat on my bed thinking why did jungkook made me leave? What's wrong? And if something is there that he isn't telling me?

The only reason I want to know is because I care for him, I love him and if he is in pain, I can't see it.

I sighed and laid on my bed looking at the celling where I attached some shining stickers when I was teenager. I have been living here from teenage alone...

Then jojo jumped on my bed and I smiled and patted her while sleeping.

NEXT MORNING

Y/n pov

Getting up and looking outside window I sipped on my coffee as jungkook waved me from his hand from his home.

I smiled and waved him back. He gestured me something, maybe to check my phone.

I checked it and saw a text from him.

"I have ordered something for you, it'll reach today. Wear it and get ready till 7:00"

I forowed my eyebrows and looked at him, but he wasn't there. I tilted my head in confusion and got ready for cafe.

I wore this and did no make-up

After getting done I walked to cafe, since I didn't see jungkook today

After getting done I walked to cafe, since I didn't see jungkook today. Maybe he left to office as usual or anything else.

Walking to cafe as usual I opened it, cleaned it and went to making some sweets...

And as usual alice came and got to her work, after 1 hour she said

"I need a break!" She said sighing and sitting down.

" Me too!" I said sitting too as we giggled. Alice picked up the magazine kept on table and started turning pages.

Suddenly her eyes widened and she looked at me then back at the magazine