CHAPTER : 6

Y/n pov

Walking in the house, I saw jojo crying while his hand was bleeding!? I rushed to her and first covered her hand with a cloth.

Taking her to my room, I cleaned her wounds. Her wounds were normal not very deep but it looked like it was because of some animal?

But she didn't go out or anyone came in? Cleaning her up and applying bandage I kept her in her house and covered her with her Blanket.

I pulled my hair in frustration while sitting on the bed. What the hell is going on in my life?! I called alice and told her to close the shop and go home early.

I didn't wanted to go back Today, I wanted to dance, just dance. I wore s crop top and denim shorts and walked to the studio.

Wearing my ballet shoes and starting the music, I danced with the rhythm.  I didn't care about anything now, I was just dancing and dancing.

The music didn't stop nor did I but at last taking a spin for continuous 1 minute straight, i fell on  my knees and started breathing fast.

The I heard clapping and looked up half tired

I immediately tried to get up and greet him, but my legs denied and I fell back, when he straight away came to help me but I said

"I am fine, hello" I said standing up taking the support of railing.

"Hello, I am jung hoseok"He said forwording his hand for handshake while I took it welcoming.

"Hello, I am Kim y/n"

"I saw you dance, incredible! I would say" I smiled a little shy and replied

"Thank you so much"

"Oh I forgot to introduce, I work in Bighit" my eyes widened BIGHIT?!

"R-really?!"

"Yes, and I think you should get a place there too, cause this type of talent should not be wasted"

"Thank you so much, b-but I need to think? "

He smiled and nodded. He took out a card from his bag and handed me

" If you ever feel like you should persue your talent, you can call me"

" Definitely, thank you mr jung" he smiled and left while I again fell on my leg and slowly removed my shoes.

They were bleeding, my leg....I sighed and slowly opened my fist in front and then gracefully closed it, touching my leg with it, they were soft and smooth as before, now wounds and cut...