CHAPTER : 15

Y/n pov

My eyes widened at what he said but I acted as if I don't know anything.

"What?! T-the child is alive?!" Jungkook sighed and held my arm harshly

"I can't keep it anymore, let me clear it. I am not a human who live a peaceful life as a big company owner"

I was so confused that I didn't knew what he meant

"I am a part of devil...."

My Brain went black, my view became blurry, my ears stopped working and my world collapsed. So this was the reason, each of the bad things happening with me.

"Jimin is too, and we were here because Jimin got the task to take that child. But as he checked...that child is alive and I know you were the reason because only you were in the room alone with her"

H-he know, he will know! He! A devil?! I-i can't believe it?!!?!! My head started spinning and I held it closing my eyes.

" Y/n you're alright? Tell me?" Even if he said, it didn't reached my mind.

At last I lost my consciousness and fell down

Jungkook pov

I immediately held her in my arm and patted her cheeks wanting to wake her up.

" Y/n!" I tried but it was of no use so I immediately picked her up ans brought her home.

After reaching home I laid her on bed and rushed to bring some water. Sprinkling some water I saw here eyes clenching as she slowly opened them.

I made her sit straight as she wanted and gave her the glass of water

"You alright now?" She nodded sighing

"See if you weren't the reason I don't care but if you were anyhow I need to know"

She nodded and then looked at me and started explaining

"The time you came in this area, every small small things started happening with me, but I didn't cared about it much"

"Yes that was because of me, I agree" I said feeling guilty

"But there is one more thing you don't know about me jungkook...."

It made me look her eyes and forrow my eyebrows

"I am an angel, I work for people's happiness"

My eyes widened. She is an what?! H-how could I not know about it?!

"So this is the reason t-that child is Alive, you -"

She nodded and I was clueless, not able to understand what to do.

"I-i think you should rest"

I said getting up from the bed but was stopped by her, holding my hand and as I looked at her my eyes softened, she was crying....

"I am sorry jungkook if I came between your work, but I couldn't see her sad and that's why..."

She started tearing up more and i immediately cupped her face

"No y/n I understand, you can't see anyone sad and you did what was needed, now don't cry hmm?"

I said wipping her tears as she nodded and smiled looking at me, suddenly the pain took over me.

I groaned and left her face and fell on my knees. She got worried and said

"Jungkook you alright? What happened? Should -"

"Nothing"

I said getting up in pain and going out of the door as I reached out I collapsed on the couch because of the pain.

I called Jimin...

"J-jimin"

"Yes jungkook, what happened?! Where did you go?! And why did you leave me here a-"

"Calm down!" I said and he immediately closed his mouth

"I told y/n the truth"

"What truth?" Jimin asked calmly

"That we are -"

"What?! Are you serious Jeon jungkook?! How can you-"

"Just fucking listen to me!!" I shouted out of anger and pain

"Okay continue"

"She isn't normal too, she is an angel and that's the reason the child is alive"

"WHAT?! Woah! I can't believe it" he said scoffing and I sighed.

"Well, you sound like you are in pain? Something wrong?" Jimin asked

"Nothing, so what will you do about the child?" I asked

"I will say, I already killed it but due to some circumstances she got pregnant again"

"Hmm that's okay, I'll talk to you later than"

" Okay, bye jungkook-ah"

And the call ended and I slammed the phone on the floor. " He" is being too much! Yes! I didn't kill  y/n because I like her!!

Let him do whatever he want! I won't kill her!

Walking back to my room I saw her snuggling in blanket watching movie.

" Jungkook..." I nodded sitting near her

"can we order some food?" I hummed and she became excited

" Yah! I'll order than! Chicken fry, margarita pizza and coke! That's it?"

" Ice cream?" She smiled cutely and ordered it while I was smiling at her being all cutie.

As our food came we started eating and watching some movie.

She was eating ice cream while I was drinking coke when she got some ice cream on her lips.

I brushed my thumb over her lips and cleaned it as she looked at me shocked and I giggled and said smirking

" Can't I even touch my girlfriend's lips?"

She was shocked but then she blushed when I again felt the pain. But this one was extreme! It made a tear fell from my eyes

" Oh my god jungkook! Why are you crying? Are you in -"

"leave for now" I said clenching on the sheet

" But jungkook you-"

"leave" I said showing her my blood red eyes because of pain and she immediately got up and said

"call me w-when you're a-alright" she going out and as soon as she went out the pain stopped.

I dropped on the floor exhausted. I feel sorry for being angry on her but this was the only option to keep her away from all this.

It's difficult, to bear the pain and stay but seeing her smile make my heart all bushy.

Suddenly I got a text from Jimin

"Propose her dude"