CHAPTER : 5

Y/n pov

I was stunned, h-how did he know I was dancing?! I-is he the same guy I saw in class?

"H-how did you?" I said holding the handel of the chair.

He smiled and said

"Actually you look slim,so guess and also, your foot"

I immediately looked at my foot, and yes my nails were stamped and was almost bleeding.

"Ahh yes, I was a little confused" I said smiling akwardly trying to hide my flustered face while he laughed at my reaction.

All of a sudden, there was a large crash and pieces of glass were all over floor while some were I air and I was so shocked to even move.

Suddenly jungkook came in front and stood in front of me, with his back behind. I flinched including all the people in resturant.

As it stopped I looked at jungkook and found him with emotionless face

Instead of overreacting he just walked normally and sat on his seat while I was shocked at what happened just now

Looking at the direction I saw a window broke, but how?. The manager came and checked but no reason of the breaking.

Then I heard jungkook sighing and he said

"Let's go my home, I'll make you those"

I blinked my eyes as I looked at him staring at other side, but immediately nodded when his intense gaze fell on my figure

He walked in full speed while I tried to follow him, I cared less because there were no people that were at all harmed or injured

As we settled in his car, he drove in full speed while I tried to sit straight as I was almost pushed back in the seat, the rain suddenly started more accomplished by thunder. And I looked at jungkook, he was clenching his jaw.....