Chapter 21

Sightly R rated (+18).
_______________________
"Now, what you want to do baby?" Mew said bringing his mouth close to Gulf's ear biting his earlobe.

"ha, I am tried . let's sleep." Gulf was trembling under Mew's touch. He didn't know what to do.

"Not today baby, you don't know how much I miss your body."

Before Gulf could say anything, Mew pressed him to the wall and claimed his lips. It was rough, biting sulking , like Mew want to suck the soul out of Gulf. Gulf recovered from the sudden act and he to respond it with the same intensity. Mew seek entrance which was gladly given by Gulf. They were fighting for the dominance and obviously Mew won. Gulf couldn't have strength in his legs. Mew was holding him, squeezing his ass and Gulf's hands were around Mew's neck pulling his hairs. They pulled out when they lack breath. Gulf was panting while Mew attack his neck. He was kissing, licking, sucking his neck while leaving a number of hickeys. He picked him up and bring him to the bedroom. Mew throw him to the bed looking him like a prey. He removed his shirt showing his perfect body. He pulled Gulf and took his hand to trace his abs. Gulf was licking his lips while looking at Mew's body.

"Like what you see babe?"

Mew said. He also removed Gulf's shirt and pushed him to the bed and started attacking his lips. After some time he left them to attack his neck. When he satisfied with his work he came to his nipples. He was giving equal importance to both, sucking and pinching, like something will come out of it. Gulf was a moaning mess till now. He was moaning loudly.

"aahhh.Meewww.ahhh...so good...ahh..ummm..Meewww.."

Mew took a break to look at Gulf. He was all red. His eyes were moist. Lips were swollen. There were hickeys and biting marks all over his neck to his chest. He was looking at Mew with doe eyes.

"so beautiful..so sexy. Only for me. You can't show this face to anyone. Only I have the privilege. You are mine..only mine...say you are mine"

"I am yours babe...only yours...I love you so much .."

"I love you too baby....too much...never leave me.."

"never..."

________________

Mew again kissed Gulf. But this time it was a sweet one.

"Mew.."

"I know Gulf...Let's take one step at a time..okay?"

"umm...Thank you...just give me sometime...I promise, you will not have to wait long.."

"Don't worry Gulf...Take your all time..No rush..okay?"

"ummm.." Gulf was closing his eyes feeling the warmth of Mew. They were hugging each other.

"Don't sleep...take a bath Gulf.."

"why are you calling me Gulf? I don't like it." Gulf pouting pressing himself against Mew's chest.

"then what should I call you? baby, babe, honey, sweetie,..."

"Nah...they are all common...I need something unique...uummmm what about boo and bii? you are my boo and I will be your bii?"

"So cute bii...unique and cute...just like you...BTW why I feel like you already thought about it ha?"

"Actually boo...I always want to give you an endearment...which will be unique..only for us..so I came up with it..."

"sorry bii.If I had some courage, then we could have already together."

Mew was feeling bad. If he had realised his love for Gulf earlier then they would have become one already.

" No boo...everything has it's own time. If we rush, the result may not be good.. It's all good that ends well , right?"

"yes bii absolutely." Mew kissed Gulf's head. "But now you go and take a shower. After that we will sleep."

"okay..." Gulf got up and went to the bathroom." I am taking yours nightwear."

"Sure bii...you know where to find."

"yup.."

"Do you need some help with bathing?" Mew asked Gulf winking at him.

"pervert...no thankyou very much.."

"hahaha..I am just kidding. I am using the guest room one.. you can have this one.."

"cool...now go.."

They both was themselves and came back. Mew was wearing a boxer while Gulf was wearing a loose shirt with boxer. They slept holding each other. That night both had a good and peaceful sleep. Both were complete. They were in love.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It is my first time writing mature content. Hope you like it. If you have any suggestion, let me know. Do vote and comment. Thanks for reading.

See you