Chapter 27

"That's not fair. We can't buy a dog."

"But why not? If you can have a cat, then why can't I have a dog?"

"Are you seriously asking me this question Mew? How can you think of having a cat and dog together?"

" Yes, they can live together. What's the problem with that?"

"I am telling you now, I am not gonna take care of it. If you buy a dog then you are gonna take all it's responsibility".

"That I promise you...I will take care of it well. But you will not take this cat anywhere near me"

"okay let's see...huh.."

Gulf and Mew are at pets shop. Mew saw a little Pomeranian puppy and he wanted to buy it which Gulf totally disagreed. They have already brought a cat of Gulf's choice. A cat and a dog in the same house, it's a no-no from Gulf. But Mew was persistent so at last they brought both.

Few days later

Mew just woke up by sneezing and he is shocked to see a white fur ball on his chest. He shouted at the top of his voice. Gulf who was in the kitchen making breakfast came running to him.
"Gulf.....Biii..."

"what? what happened?..why are you shouting?"
Gulf asked back to back questions with concern. He was worried of Mew.
"what is he doing here? take this cat away from me? why he is here?"

" hey...don't blame my baby hazard...come here my baby..let's leave this grumpy man."
Gulf took hazard and left the room.
"whatever..."
Mew got up and came to the dinning table. Breakfast was already served. Hazard and chopper were also eating . Gulf was looking at his tab waiting for Mew.
"good morning bii.."
Mew kissed Gulf's cheek. Then he went to chopper.
"good morning my baby...what my baby doing? my cute cute baby.."
Mew took chopper to his lap and the later stated licking all over Mew's face.
"your baby again bite me when I gave him his food. It's the third time. Any more, I am throwing this dog out. Come on..just look at my baby...he is so sweet and this chopper, he only bites me. I mean I do all his works which if I remember correctly is yours but he only bites me. Ahh....it's so frustrating. "
Gulf rant Mew nonstop. Mew just laughed at him. Gulf glared him. He gasped.
"bad baby...no bitting papa.."

"whatever....just wash your hand and come...breakfast is getting cold."
Gulf rolled his eyes and looked at his tab.
They had breakfast and went to office.  When they reached Rosey informed
him that James is waiting for them in his office. They greeted Rosey and went in. James was looking at a picture of Gulf and Mew. Mew found it creepy the way he was looking at and giving a sinister smile but he choose to ignore it and greeted  him first.
" Good morning James. It's still too early for a meeting I suppose."
"Good morning Suppasit. Actually today I am not here for a meeting. I have come to give you this."
He passed an invitation card .
"What is it?" Mew took it the card and open it.
"It's an invitation card. My birthday is coming in 2 days. So I invite you both to celebrate it together with me. Hope to see you."
" If possible, we will really come."
"I will be very happy if you come. I really hope to see you. Now I am taking my leave. Bye, have a good day.  Bye Gulf."
Mew didn't like the look and smile James was giving Gulf. As soon as James left the room, he pulled Gulf near him and kissed him hard. After parting they both were panting.
" what was that boo? not that I am complaining but why so sudden?"

" I just don't like it when James was smiling to you. I really hate it. He is flirting to you."

"hahaha...you are thinking much. He is just trying to make friend with me. That's it. you are thinking much boo.."

" Still I don't like it. you stay away from him na..."

"okay boo..it's not like I want to have kitty party with him." Gulf rolled his eyes and went to his table.
"btw what do you think? should we go?"

"I don't know bii...since we are now partner with their company so I think we have to go..just formality..."

"okay then..let's went for shopping..I want both of us to look good."

" hahaha...just say you want to go for shopping. "

"hahaha...you know me well babe.."
------------------------------------------------------
That's it. Been busy these days. Just light little chapter.
Hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.
Hope the next chapter will have some drama.
see you next time.