Chapter 24

Morning came. Gulf was anxious. He messaged Mew, the replied that he will be there in about half an hour. That made Gulf more tensed. He was sitting with his family and waiting for Gulf. Earlier he informed them that Mew is joining them for breakfast, which is quite normal. Gulf was looking at the door from time to time, getting impatient. His parents and Win was looking at him suspiciously.

"What's wrong with you? why are you looking at the door?" Gulf's mom asked him.

"nothing, I am just waiting for Mew." Gulf replied.

"Chill, it's only Mew. Or there is someone else is coming ha?" She asked raising her brows.

"NOO..."

"then stop being anxious. You are making me nervous too."

Suddenly the bell ringed.

"I will go.."

Gulf went to open the door.

"hii .."

"hey Bii.."

"Ready ?"

"yeah...nervous?"

"pretty much... Come.."

Gulf took his hand and squeezed it. They came in holding hands.

"Hello uncle, hello aunty..Hi win.." Mew greeted everyone.

"Good morning Mew...Come sit.."

Mew sat and waited for someone to say something. He was looking at everyone.

"let's have breakfast." Gulf's mom said.

They had pancakes, eggs ,fruit with juice or coffee. They were now sitting at the living room having some random talks. His parents were asking Mew about his works, future plans, health and so on. Gulf was getting irritated now. So he choose to start the topic.

"Mom, dad..we have something to say." He came and sat beside Mew and hold his hands. " we are together. Me and Mew are dating. " He closed his eyes waiting to be get scold. Few minutes passed and no one was saying anything. So he opened his eyes only to saw his parents looking at him and Mew and Mew was lowing his head.

"please say something, anything...don't be like this...I love Mew too much..I can't live without him.."

"aunty, uncle...I love Gulf with all my heart. I promise you I will take good care of him. Will never hurt him. I want to spend my whole life with him...please say something.." Mew pleaded. He was closed to crying. Gulf hold him and gave him a side hug.

Finally they spoke.

"soo...who is the top?" Gulf's dad asked.

"ha????" Mew and Gulf was looking at him like he said some alien language.

"honey...don't tease them. Look at them, they look like they will faint at any moment." Gulf's mom said to Gulf's dad. They both were laughing in which Win joined too. Mew and Gulf still wasn't able to process what was happening.

"Mom, dad....you are not angry ?" Gulf asked.

"of course not. We were waiting for you to understand your feelings. We knew you both liked each other." Gulf's dad said.

"We are happy that you both are together. We knew you will take care of each other, we can see it." Gulf's mom said. "Come here baby."

Gulf went to his mom. She hugged him rubbing his back. " I am soo happy for you. Finally our baby boy is no more single."

"MOOOMMM...." Gulf whined and everyone laughed.

"Come here Mew.." GUlf's dad called him. " I am so happy that Gulf chose you. I know you will love him and take care of him. I am counting on you."

"Don't worry uncle...I will never disappoint you." Mew promised .

"You better start calling me dad and her mom. You are family now, well you always were.."

"yes dad..."

They had a group hug and went back to their seats.

"Umm..dad..mom..I want to ask , can Gulf live with me? "Mew asked them gathering some courage.

"If he want, then why not...Gulf, do you want to move in with Mew?" Gulf's mom asked.

"y..yes..yes mom...I want to.." Gulf said.

"then we have no problem but promise us that you will visit us every week.." She asked.

"yes mom..I promised you..thank you so much.."

"So, when will you shift?" Win asked.

"this weekend. "

"yess...finally..I will have your room." Win said punching air.

"No...You will not touch my room.." Gulf said.

"why not? " Win asked.

"cause I said so.."

"no,, that's not fair.."

"everything is fair.."

"you can't do this...moomm.." and the bickering continued.

After having a great time, Mew was ready to leave. Gulf went to the doors to send Mew.

"So." Mew asked.

"Nothing, I am so happy that my parents agreed and I will be living with you."

"yeah, me too..I can't wait for it. You better start packing.."

"yeah yeah...now when are you meeting your parents?"

"Let's meet them at dinner...I don't want to delay it. I will pick you up at 6. Be ready.."

"okay boo..."

"now, be a good boy and give you boo a kiss.." Mew said plucking his lips.

"No..we are in front of our house. Somebody will see.."

"come on bii..just a small one will do." Mew gave him puppy eyes.

"You are unbelievable boo.."

Gulf kissed him. Though it was supposed to be a small one but Mew turned it into a hard one, making Gulf breathless.

"Boo...that's not fair. I hate you." Gulf hide his lips with his plump.

"you are so cute bii..be ready....I will meet you soon."

" bye...I will...message me when you reach,"

"okay..bye.." And Mew left.

Later at night, they met Mew's parents. They were also happy. Mew told them about Gulf moving with him. They agreed and gave the couple their blessing and told them to inform if they need any help.

Mew and Gulf were so happy. Their parents accepted them and gave their blessing. Moreover they will be living with each other. They were at cloud nine.

----------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today.

Hope you like it. Do vote and comment.

see you in the next chapter.