Chapter 28

Today is James birthday. Mew has been waiting for Gulf to get ready so that they can leave. It's been an hour or so but Gulf has not been ready yet. Mew reviewed  his daily report, played with chopper, fed both of them , got ready and now waiting for Gulf while watching Tom and Jerry.

"Gulf ...Gulf...Bii..are you ready yet?"

"yeah...al most..give me five minutes ...I am coming.."

" you been telling me this for like 30 minutes...come on..we are going for a birthday only..that too for formality.....what are you doing?"

"why so impatient? I told you na..just 5 minutes..."

Mew can't do anything but to sigh. He can't say anything to his alpha wife-to-be or else he have to sleep with chopper. So like a good husband that he is, he choose to wait. Leave that party, for him happy wife - happy life. Just kidding.
After another 20-25 minutes Gulf came looking like an angle that just fallen .

"No...we are not going bii.."

"aww ...now what? you been screaming me to come. Now that I am here, why we are not going?"

"No means no..I can't take you there like this..."

"what...am I not looking good boo? I know that..I should have tried that blue suit...I know...what to do? I tried but still I don't look good as you.."

Tears were threatening to fall from Gulf's eyes. He been trying all his outfits to look good for this event. But hearing Mew, his insecurities came back to him. He sat on the cauch and hid his face in his palm trying hard not to cry. Seeing this Mew panic. He didn't know what is happening. He sat in front of Gulf and take his hands. Still Gulf is looking down.
"Bii...look at me..bii..please ..for once look at me."
Gulf looked at him and a single tear fall from his eyes. Mew whipped it and kissed his eyes.
" Now listen very carefully..okay" Gulf nodded .
"You are beautiful. You don't have to try hard to look good. You are good as you are. Whether you are fat or skinny, fair or dark, tall or short, these things don't matter. What matter is your heart, your mind. You are beautiful. Fu*k that, you are the most beautiful being I have ever seen. Not because of your appearance but you are beautiful in here." Mew put his finger where Gulf's heart is.
"

So never let these thoughts come to you. And don't look down yourselves. If ever you feel like this, you come to me, I will show you how beautiful you are." Mew winked  him. Gulf lightly slap his hand.
"Are we good now?"
"umm.."
"then show me your smile."
Gulf smiled at him.
"Aisshhh...your smile will kill me some day."
"hey...don't say like that..."
"okay..now tell me..what have you been thinking? And don't lie...I know you well."
Gulf bite his lips looking everywhere but not Mew.
"umm...actually when we go out...all boys and girls look at you like they want to eat you...I don't like it..I want to show them that you will never look at them...that's it.."
"awww..my baby been jealous...soo cute.." Mew pinched his cheek.
"Meeewwww.."
"but you are not going like this...I mean look at your chest. I can't let anyone see this smooth chest of yours. I will kill if someone look at you. So to avoid a murder, you have to change."
Gulf looked at Mew like are-you-serious.
"what...You are mine..nobody can look at you."
"boo..cut the crap...what about you..ha..have you look at yourself?"