Chapter 76

Elaine's Pov.

"you killed my father. You know very well Luhence that daddy is only family i have but what did you do? You kill him.....you f-cking kill my Father." galit na sigaw ni Supremo habang dinuduro si jasper at may luhang tumulo sa pisngi niya.

"yes, i did killed him. But i have a reasonable reason for doing that premo." malamig na sagot ni jasper dahilan para mapangisi ng sarcatic si supremo at may hinagis na itim na usok papunta kay jasper na agad naman niyang ginawang yelo at bumagsak ito sa sahig.

"there is no reasonable for killing my fathee Luhence." napailing naman si luhence

"it is. He almost killed my brother lance, if i did not kill him he will kill my brother. You saw my brother unconcsious and showering on his own blood." napailing naman si supremo at ayaw maniwala

"no your lying." sigaw niya

"im telling you the truth premo. You know me will, im a demon when it comes ti killing to the person betray me but i will never lied especially to you, you like a brother to me premo and you know that." sunod sunod na tumulo ang luha ni supremp at sunod sunod na umiling at nanghihinang napaupo siya sa upuan na malapit sakanya kaya agad siya nilapitan ni jasper habang ako ay nanatiling nakatayo at nakatingin sakanilang dalawa.

"no you lying. Why dad will do that to lance?" mahinahon na tanong niya kay jasper.

"because his mad. His mad with the foresteir family, remember you both a blacsmoke vampire but not like you. Your dad is mad with us becaude his inlove to our Mother and he wants to take her away from us and he will start from killing all of us one by one including our dad."

"w-hat?"

"yes, that is the truth premo." napailing naman si supremo bago niyakap saglit si jasper

"im sorry luhence." nagkibit balikat naman si jasper at lumapit sakin

" it is okay with me as long as don't let involved my mate with our problem again."

©sweetspicyqueen