meet n greet for life

This was the day. The day you finally gonna meet Dylan! You we're so excited, you got dressed up and did your make-up.... After a long car ride u arrived, you we're full of stress, "please don't be too embarassing" u said to urself. You walked out of the car straight to the row, where all the Dylan fans we're waiting, full of happiness and a lot of stress at the same time. Once it was your turn, you ran into Dylan and gave him a thight hug. "Heeyy how are you?" Dylan said. "Im good, how are you?" you answerd. "Im good thank you, whats your name?", "Im y/n"..... After u and Dylan told about yourself u finally did it. You said the words you always wanted to tell him... "Dylan, just know that i love you so much and that you really saved my life, i need you and i'll always love you". He answers: "ahww cutie, i love you too, thank you so much". You and Dylan made some pictures, talked a while, laughed togheter..... It was the best day of your life. When you needed to leave because the next one came up, you had tears in your eyes, you we're so happy but at the same time you realized it was over. You'd probably never meet him again. Dylan gave you a hug and said : "it's okay, i'm sure we will see eachother again soon". You smiled and walked away. You walked straight to you'r car, you'd cried again, playing Dylans words over and over in your head "we will see eachother again soon". You realized how much you loved him. After a few minutes of crying and sobbing you hear someone coming up to you. "Y/n, where are you" the voice sounded familiar. It was Dylan, he walked up to you. "Ahw don't cry cutie" he said, you smiled. He sat down with you against the car, you talked again for a very long time. After an hour spending time with Dylan he standed up, "give me your phone", he said. He putted his number in you're phone and made the cutest selfie ever. You smiled. "Goodbye cutie" he said, "goodbye Dylan", you answerd.