Dream day

A few days passed. Still didn't sended that message to him, but thinking about sending it. U we're playing loud music, dancing and crying. All at the same time. Thinking, "what a time". You missed him more like anyone else, even though u sproke him only about 2 hours. Playing the words again in your head, "we will meet soon again". A smile showed up on your face. U realized again how much u love this man. U needed him. The days we're turning so long, full of thinking about Dylan or sending the message.
After a long while, you opened your phone. "Wait what?!", you saw a message from Dylan. "omg omg omg omg", you we're about to pass out or something. You opened it after running your whole house around. "Hey, how you doing cutie :)" he had send. "Omg I can't believe this waaaa", your mind kept screaming. "Hey, I'm good :) how about you?" You answered, still stressing out. "I'm okay, wanna meet up? I'm bored" he sended back. 'Did he just asked me to hang out with him' u thought. U completely freaked out, again. "Yeah i would love to :))" you answerd happily. He sended his address and the hour. Wow u we're gonna be at his house. U dressed up, picked your prettiest clothes and make up. U we're driving at his house, full of stress again. You arrived. "Omg I can't believe this", your mind thought the whole time. Realizing you we're hanging out with Dylan freaked you out. You we're so happy but so stressy. You leaved your car and going to the door, ringed on his bell. He opened the door. "Heyyy cutieee", he said. You smiled, "Heyy Dylaaan", you answered back. You we're living a dream. This was gonna be the best day of ur life. U were so so so happy.