Face to face

Three years later.

You two became very very close friends, best friends. U Guys almost saw eachother every day. And yes, he still called u cutie. And u we're still incredibly in love with him. But still too scared to tell him. Too scared to lose him because u didn't wanted to lose him. He was the only person u wanted to hang out with. But then.. there was this night. U we're sleeping at his house that day, like a sleepover. When it was getting dark you and Dylan had very good and funny conversations. Until the moment he stared into your eyes, you stared into his. You looked away, you couldn't handle it. You we're so so so in love with this men. "Why you look away cutie", he said. "Ohw im sorry, I don't know haha", you answerd. But you did knew, u wanted to stop loving him in any other ways then best friends. Again, you two sat face to face, looking at eachother eyes. You we're about to cry, you wanted to tell him you loved him. You we're so scared that it would ruin everything. But you did it. "Dylan... Im in love with you and not as in friends. I'm sorry", you said. He smiled. "I already knew that dummie. I saw it when we sat face to face, your eyes were shining.", he answered. "Oh im sorry, uhmm I hope this wouldn't change anything to us..." you said anxious. "Well, actually everything is gonna change because of this.", he told you.....