Whow

You we're shocked and scared. Oh no what if he ended our friendship because of this, you thought. U we're waiting for him to say something. Dylan sat and looked at you. He kissed you. Whow.. that felt so incredibly amazing and lovely, your mind told you. "Why did you do that? Do you feel the same Dyl?" , you asked. "Yes y/n, I love you. I want you.", he answerd. Your brain told u to do a happy dance but you didn't do it, but u felt so happy. He just said he loves you back, y/n HE LOVES YOU BACKK ARRGHH, your mind kept screaming. "Dyl, I love you. You make me feel completely comfortable" you told him. "Awhh cutie", he says as he grabs you and kisses you. U and Dylan we're about to go sleep. U slept in his bed and he slept in his guest room. You are almost fully asleep when Dylan comes up to you and asks, "is it okay if I lay with you y/n". You answer, half asleep, "mhm okay". He comes lay with you and you two cuddle. You feel his warm body. You fully fell asleep and the last things u hear are, "y/n i love you so much. Goodnight babe.". Did he just called u babe?, ur mind was thinking. God, i love this men. He made you so happy. U fell asleep with the best feeling ever, in the arms of the one you always wanted to be with. This was a dream. His body against yours, it felt so nice.