A fan...

after a couple of days after the day u two met again he went silent. U didn't got a message and was too scared to send one..  Every day you realized more and more that Dylan isn't just a celebrity crush. You we're really in love with him. Everytime you saw him, u got butterflies. U got a feeling, you felt comfortable with him. The only men who let you feel like that before. It really felt like he was the right person for you, but he probably didn't felt the same way. Obviously he knows me as an fan, you thought. You thought about sending a message again the whole day. And you did it. "Heyy" u sended. He didn't answer directly. That's okay, he's probably busy, you thought. After a few hours he texted back, "hey cutie, are you okay? :)". You we're happy he answered. "Yea yea I'm good.... uhmm would you maybe hang out again?" U sended. Wow did I really sended that?, your mind was so happy and confused you did it. "Yeaaaa I would love to cutiee" he sended. And yes, you two hung out togheter. And lastly you two hanged out a lot of times, almost each weekend. You felt so incredibly happy because u just knew him so much better. But u fell way more in love every time u saw or talked to him.