Yes, you....

You shift around in bed trying to find a comfortable position. "Can't sleep cutie", Dylan says. "Come here", he grabs you and you and Dylan are cuddling. But you can't fall asleep anymore so you just decided to wake up. You watched some tv. Dylan was following you, "what you doing babe", he asks. "I'm watching some tv, I can't sleep anymore" you answer. "Oh okay that's good", he says as he comes sit next to you. "Do you want something for breakfast?", you ask him while smiling. "Yes, you..." Dylan answers. He grabs you and pulls you against the wall, "u fine about this?", he asks to be sure. "Yes I am", you kiss him. Wow that felt again so amazing. Every time you kiss him, it felt like heaven. Eventually you made some crumbled eggs. You guys ate togheter as you couldn't stop laughing. "Why you laughing cutie?", he asks while smiling. "Oh nothing, I just love you haha". He grabs you and kissed you above the table. The both of you needed to get ready because he needed to an acting set for a new movie and you we're going to an audition for a Netflix show. U we're stressing out. Dylan gave you a hug, "you can do this cutie. I believe in you. Love you" he says. "Ahww I love you to babe, much fun on set" you said. "Do I need to give you a ride?" He asked. No one knew you we're a couple yet. "No I'm fine, it's okay thanks Dyl. Goodbye I love you." You say. "Goodbye my love, love you" as he leaves in his car.