17:" CLOSER "

Jimin's pov:
What's the plan.. Prince Yuan?

Prince's yuan slowly comes closer to Jimin and was about to whisper But he felt a hand between him and Jimin seperating them.

Prince Yuan's pov:
Umm.. Prince Jungkook...?

Jungkook's pov:
Prince Yuan dare u come CLOSER to him. He's mine! Hope you get that.

Prince yuan's pov:
Possessive much huh!

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and said prince Yuan to tell the plan loud enough so he could also hear.
"Well Prince Jungkook the only idea I have and that can work is.. -

Is..?? Jungkook Raised and eyebrow..

That we have to marry before the arrival of the kings and the queens..!

What...?! Both Jimin and Jungkook said in unison.
Yess.. If You and Jimin get married before the arrival of his majesties then.. No one can stop you guys.. ! And.. Also.. I have someone whom is love.. I wanted to marry him.. But my father.. Said.. He wanted me to marry to Prince Jimin..
But one day Prince Jimin told me.. About You.. He said now looking at Jungkook.. And.. Then.. Continued and I told him About me liking someone.. And that was the day we made deal.

Jungkook was like so this is what the deal was about that day .. He said to himself.

---------------------------------------------
Third person's pov'

What the hell!! said the man with the book which looked very old and dusty in his hand.

Hyung what happened??! Said another looking at the man in front of him.

Xiao's pov:
Jk the book pages are torn.. Now how to complete this story he whined looking at his younger brother with a frown on his handsome face.

Jk's pov:
What.. I wanted to know if they will marry -
This isn't fair..
Let's ask the Librarian if She has any extra book.

Xiao snd Jk made their way towards The old Librarian.. The old lady looked at them and asked them.. Do they need help?

Xiao's pov:
Madam.. This book's last few pages are damaged and.. Can we know if there's another copy of this book?
She took the book and scanned it. And was like.. Oh sorry boy but this is a rare book and no one has made any copies. This is the only book.
But as I can remember.. The pages.. Were all good.. Maybe someone had damaged it.

Jk's pov:
Oh.. But I wanted to know what will happen next.. I sighed and.. Pouted..
The librarian looked at both the boys and gave a sorry expression.

They both exited the library and were walking to their apartment.
Hyung Jk called and xiao was asking him to continue.
What do you think might have happened Did The Prince marry their lovers finally??

Xiao's pov:
Well maybe I said thinking. I suddenly got a text so I had to fish out my phone From my pocket and check who is the owner of the message.
Suddenly a smile crept across my lips.

Jk's pov:
Is that Yibo hyung's text ?? I asked smirking.
He just glared at me.. And then was like.. Yes and he said he called to come over to his apartment this Evening. Ohh I see.

Xiao's pov:
Why don't you come over too. I want to introduce you to Yibo's brother. He is same age as you. And also studies in same university lol and Idk how you both didn't know each other.

Jk's pov:
Wait.. He has a younger brother?? My age.. And same University...
Wow.. Interesting I wanna meet him. I said excited.
--------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys.. I was way to busy 😭
I'll try to update regularly now. I'm free anyways.
Love you guys 💙
Thanks you 💜
Don't forget to vote 💖😉